New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

ANOTHER (soon to be) proud owner.....

Old 03-13-2002, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And gee what a surprise, we have not heard from Daveg27 today. What do you think? Maybe he got distracted by picking up his car this morning at 9:00?!?
Right you are!!! I just got back from a little drive (since picking it up that is). I couldn't stand it any longer and had to take a little break from work. This car is awesome. It's going to be hard to hold out for another ~550 miles to rev her up! But actually, this car is fun to drive even shifting at 4000rpm. I caught myself smiling for no reason. (Well, I guess there is a reason but you know what I mean!)

I didn't notice too much attention from other people and that's exactly what I want. I was a little worried about getting such a flashy car because it is completely the opposite of my personality.

I looked briefly at the 2001 today and didn't notice the dent but I was walking by it kind of quick. Next time I'm in I'll take a closer look. It can't be that hard to see and usually I or my wife would notice those kinds of things right off the bat. I hope Holtz will fix it for whoever buys it. Then again, they were pushing that car on me and hadn't mentioned a thing about it.

I live in Macedon so Canandaigua is not that far from me. Thanks for the info. I'm not a big drinker but if we ever meet up I'll buy you that beer! Good auto service is hard to find.

See you around guys!!
Old 03-13-2002, 10:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Triple-H.....believe it or not I have to be to work Sat. morning..so it looks like expressway driving....I am aware of the break in...(altering the rpm's) may call for some "erratic" thruway driving or slipping off the thuway occasionally to accomplish this......
Old 03-13-2002, 02:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Daveg27
This car is awesome. It's going to be hard to hold out for another ~550 miles to rev her up! But actually, this car is fun to drive even shifting at 4000rpm.
Nice review!
Originally posted by Daveg27
I didn't notice too much attention from other people and that's exactly what I want. I was a little worried about getting such a flashy car because it is completely the opposite of my personality.
You did not notice the attention from other people because you were to focused on your joy ride I suspect. Now get out there and drive!
Old 03-13-2002, 03:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tea-man
[B]Triple-H.....believe it or not I have to be to work Sat. morning..so it looks like expressway driving....I am aware of the break in...(altering the rpm's)