New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

My VIN, my VIN...

Old 03-23-2002, 12:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JonasM - thanks for the clue, I have PM'ed him now!

And what a lovely day to pick up your car I might ad, Valentine's Day!!!
Old 03-23-2002, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats, I am also waiting on mine to arrive. Just last night I stopped at my dealer and lo and behold, two "just arrived" S2000's were on the lot. It was around 10:30 pm so there they sat, in their plastic wrap and all. One was a Spa and one was Black. My VIN was only 20 higher than the Spa on the lot. I looked around frantically but it was not there anywhere. Called the dealer today and she said still no word. Had to have been built the same day .............still I wait. She said the truck drive probably stopped for an overnight somewhere Good luck with your wait. Maybe he was heading your way after he left Westerville, Oh.

Old 03-23-2002, 06:39 PM

Damn guy. You've provided some pretty knowledgable commentary even before you got the car. Can't wait to see what you have to offer now!
Old 04-04-2002, 01:22 PM

Ok so Matrix is getting his car tomorrow (april 5th)

Next question is, where the hell is yours??
Old 04-04-2002, 01:28 PM

I am pretty sure his boat sunk.
Old 04-05-2002, 04:09 AM

Hey now, that's not a nice thing to say, shame on you, what kind of person are you any ways?

Matrix my friend, my Spa has been lost at sea! No word from the crew or captain. The working theory is the ship has been hijacked by frustrated past-their-prime F-1 race car drivers who want to destroy the Honda's as an act of retaliation for all the championships Honda won when Senna drove. Bottom line, as an act of me completely loosing patience I have cancelled my order for the S2000 and have decided to pick up a used Ferrari 360 spyder.

In reality... I think the boat should be coming to port soon in California. I'm frankly glad it is snowing like hell, it makes the wait less painful. Thanks for checking in. How is yours, dare I ask?
Old 04-05-2002, 04:14 AM

Originally posted by DoGMaN
Ok so Matrix is getting his car tomorrow (april 5th)
Next question is, where the hell is yours??
Well I guess we won't hear from him today....
I think my ship is due into port soon. I was at the dealer on Thursday night and still no "SHIPPED" date, which at my dealer is when the car has been received in California. I have my fingers crossed for the last few days of the month. I had no idea the wait was going to be this difficult. Thanks for stopping in, I have just about had it with that Nissan XE-V6 4x4 for one year!!!
Old 04-05-2002, 05:28 AM

Originally posted by Triple-H

I think my ship is due into port soon. I was at the dealer on Thursday night and still no "SHIPPED" date, which at my dealer is when the car has been received in California. I have my fingers crossed for the last few days of the month. I had no idea the wait was going to be this difficult. Thanks for stopping in, I have just about had it with that Nissan XE-V6 4x4 for one year!!!
Then again, you don't have to worry about driving the new car in the snow today...
Old 04-05-2002, 06:38 AM

Originally posted by Triple-H

I am getting the car this afternoon...and here is the good part . The dealer is going to deliver it to my house on a flatbed!
Old 04-05-2002, 07:11 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by matrix
[B]I am getting the car this afternoon...and here is the good part .

Quick Reply: My VIN, my VIN...