New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

Who all are still here?

Old 03-29-2018, 04:14 AM

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by RIDGERCR
He Eldrid. Glad to hear you’re still around. See you on the PS network or around town sometime.

Riche, I agree with everything you’ve said, but at the end of the day I’d still like to visit Tokyo, the Nurburgring in Germany, and revisit New Zealand again.
So many places out there...
Yes I hear you about visiting those places. I'm so luck to be in the EU and USA making seeing both easy.
It's disappointing to see you have sold your car. You were my first live contact with members here and first drive. That Mugen stripe looked great.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:25 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by A 2
Missed seeing your post seeing as it got lost between all those pics.

How have you been Eldrid? Still have the S2000 I hope. If not, let me know so I can get that cool license plate
Originally Posted by RIDGERCR
He Eldrid. Glad to hear you’re still around. See you on the PS network or around town sometime.

Riche, I agree with everything you’ve said, but at the end of the day I’d still like to visit Tokyo, the Nurburgring in Germany, and revisit New Zealand again.
So many places out there...
Aashish and Jeremy... I still have the S2k; same plates hahaha. Don't think I could ever get rid of either especially since I'm not paying NYS extra for the perfect plate. I did however get rid of another Honda only to have it replaced by anotheR

Hope to see you guys around... out and about or planned. Glad to see this forum is still going and there is a great group around here with some clean cars/projects. Always great to see well cared for s2ks.

Jeremy how's the GTR? Any pics?
Old 04-01-2018, 07:13 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

Received 158 Likes on 147 Posts

Eldrid - post pics of the Type R and tell us how you like it. I briefly thought about one and even talked to Mohawk, but while they gave me a great price on the CTR, they decided they could get me on the trade in, so I walked. So does this replace the Fit? If I remember correctly, you had a Fit as a daily.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by A 2
Eldrid - post pics of the Type R and tell us how you like it. I briefly thought about one and even talked to Mohawk, but while they gave me a great price on the CTR, they decided they could get me on the trade in, so I walked. So does this replace the Fit? If I remember correctly, you had a Fit as a daily.
The R replaced the Fit for daily duties. The CTR is great! I got a deal I couldn't pass up. It's definitely a car that people need to drive to appreciate... like the s2k. There's plenty of power even down low for a daily and plenty of grip for spirited driving. The only thing I think I would change is to downsize to 18" for daily driving. I've grown to love the crazy styling.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:52 AM

A2, better late than never, and since the s2k isnt out yet. Here's the only pic of the R I took this past weekend. Did some spirited driving around the Lake Placid area. This was taken up top the Whiteface Veterans' Memorial Highway. It was difficult to keep at 25mph going down... as well as up.
Old 06-05-2018, 04:52 AM
A 2
Former Moderator

Love that color Eldrid. I’d always fancied the white and red but this color is so much deeper kinda like Silverstone
Old 06-05-2018, 05:37 AM

Received 322 Likes on 273 Posts

Eldrid,I hope you enjoyed your time in my "neighborhood". Nice pic.
Levi
Old 06-07-2018, 05:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

new member this year. when i saw the bear mountain cruise vids on youtube long ago i told myself if i ever get a s i must go! not sure if this year going to happen? hope we do some events or cruise towards the end of summer due to me not being able to enjoy my s this summer, two weeks after i got it ended up in a cast on my hand and cant enjoy driving it!!
Old 06-07-2018, 06:05 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by jdm_ds2k
new member this year. when i saw the bear mountain cruise vids on youtube long ago i told myself if i ever get a s i must go! not sure if this year going to happen? hope we do some events or cruise towards the end of summer due to me not being able to enjoy my s this summer, two weeks after i got it ended up in a cast on my hand and cant enjoy driving it!!
Too bad about your hand. Get well soon. If you have someone that you can trust with your life and that can drive a standard, hop in the passenger seat and come to the Solidarity Drive for Levi in July. Here is the link: https://www.s2ki.com/forums/new-york...urday-1185416/
Old 06-09-2018, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm around but don't check site daily. personally, I feel the site is in good hands, just interest seems to be lagging. maybe you should start taking pictures of your breakfast, and crappy home repairs. Seems to work for hhh, along with being extremely opinionated and self centered. Having him gone has taken away my interest in posting. Ironic, we have a great CO and interest has waned. speaking for myself, a new annoying personality could create that interest. I feel the group is full of very good people, just needs a spark. I'd be willing to be the jerk to bring people back, just give me the nod and I should be able to rise to the occasion. Or, we could petition hood to come back. Maybe zippy too..

Quick Reply: Who all are still here?