S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   NYC Metro Off Topic (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/nyc-metro-off-topic-223/)
-   -   2012 MLB CHAT THREAD (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/nyc-metro-off-topic-223/2012-mlb-chat-thread-943707/)

orangebarius 04-10-2012 05:11 AM

2012 MLB CHAT THREAD

so how about those mets? :D

going to the game tomm afternoon to see johan vs strasburg. should be a good matchup. $2.50 seats for rollback wednesday.

Moddiction 04-10-2012 05:41 AM

Almost as good a start as the Yankees!! We won one last night at least so that's a start!

2ks2knyc 04-16-2012 05:06 AM

Yankee fans boo'ing tebow and wade. Classy bunch :LOL:

So .. how bout them Mets? Barry you actually paid for tickets? Hit a bar in Queens and you can probably get some for free. If I happen to get another stack like last year I know who I can give them too. I seriously had a stack of about 25 tickets once.

orangebarius 04-16-2012 06:26 AM

word, thanks man. yea if i lived in queens, id go to some of those bars. i have been once or twice and it was awesome to see all of those mets fans in 1 place. nj really doesnt have that.

i do pay for tickets, but i dont get expensive ones. i always end up walking around and sitting/standing in different places at citi field. it's such a fun ball park. i sometimes get free tickets from my job too, which are sweet seats. they're diagnal from the sny booth.

im going sunday for tom seaver bobble head day.

2ks2knyc 04-16-2012 06:46 AM

NIIIICE!! I miss those bat day and glove day. Wish I actually kept the stuff I had instead of trying to use it.

I still haven't been to Citifield. I grew up just a few train stops away from Shea so needless to say I went there plenty of times. My bro is a big Mets fan so maybe I check it out this year. I have heard from some die hard Yankee fans that Citifield way better than Yankee stadium.

Moddiction 04-16-2012 06:49 AM

Yankee stadium ftw!! Lol.

Great win yesterday. Back to playing Yankee baseball!

orangebarius 04-17-2012 11:21 AM

citi field is a fan friendly ballpark. yankee stadium is a big, cold coloseum. both are nice, but i like citi field better. my favorite one that i have been to is camden yards.

Moddiction 04-20-2012 01:50 PM

Yankees are having a home run derby here! Sucks where I live now YES is blacked out and forced to watch it on the Red Sox station :thumbdn:

2ks2knyc 04-21-2012 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Moddiction (Post 21628347)
Yankees are having a home run derby here! Sucks where I live now YES is blacked out and forced to watch it on the Red Sox station :thumbdn:

If it makes you feel better a bunch of us went to Hooters in Jersey after a day at the track before we returned to NY via the BRONX and all the Yank fans were going nuts. Move away from that area. I can't imagine moving anywhere near the Red Sox, Celtics and most of all the Patriots lol

Moddiction 04-21-2012 10:02 PM

Yeah I'll probably get out of here in not too long.

What a comeback today!! Down 9-1 in the 7th and come back and win 15-9 lol. Yankees bats are alive so far this year!