NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

MMA fans

Old 12-28-2013, 09:37 PM

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

bye bye anderson
Old 12-29-2013, 06:05 AM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

what a shame, we'll never have a conclusive silva vs weidman. silva tends to defy logic by coming back in later rounds, but it wasnt meant to be.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:58 PM

Tito i've been training for many many years, Ive seen that type of leg break 3x in my life (one time in real life) and the fighter never never comes back. That's what you get for praying b4 the fight lol, its funny cause when I saw him do that I said to every1 "Anderson NEVER does that!!!! something is gonna happen, and BOOM it did. Henry knows how I'am when i watch fights, anyway Chris man handled Anderson in the 1st round, UN-defended take downs and a flash knock out, only a matter of time b4 I believe Anderson would've gotten TKO'd
Old 12-29-2013, 04:56 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

i was pulling for weidman anyway, but none of this changes the fact that Anderson is the G.O.A.T!!!!
Old 12-31-2013, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mndthegap1
Tito i've been training for many many years, Ive seen that type of leg break 3x in my life (one time in real life) and the fighter never never comes back. That's what you get for praying b4 the fight lol, its funny cause when I saw him do that I said to every1 "Anderson NEVER does that!!!! something is gonna happen, and BOOM it did. Henry knows how I'am when i watch fights, anyway Chris man handled Anderson in the 1st round, UN-defended take downs and a flash knock out, only a matter of time b4 I believe Anderson would've gotten TKO'd
Yep ... he doesn't shut up for one second. Lost his voice once. You would think that would slow him down but it didn't. LOL

Scary part is Tony has a sick intuition with fights and calls them great. You can watch in on mute and just have him talk. A tad more annoying but even more accurate than the guys on TV. LOL

I heard about the leg break .. ooooouch!!!!
Old 12-31-2013, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by 2ks2knyc
Originally Posted by mndthegap1' timestamp='1388354307' post='22942062
Yep ... he doesn't shut up for one second. Lost his voice once. You would think that would slow him down but it didn't. LOL

Scary part is Tony has a sick intuition with fights and calls them great. You can watch in on mute and just have him talk. A tad more annoying but even more accurate than the guys on TV. LOL

I heard about the leg break .. ooooouch!!!!
lol thanks for the props henry (I think) scary thing is I tell them what to do b4 they do it lol, best reference is rocky telling tommy during the union cane fight. Scary part is this is how I really am during fights, people have to stay an arms length away from me lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=STYhzCzJ2Kk#t=80[/media]
Old 01-06-2014, 10:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to mention you always give away who will win and how .. spoiler alert .. don't talk to Tony before a fight