NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

Official Metro 2015/16 NFL Chat

Old 03-06-2015, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Official Metro 2015/16 NFL Chat

Jets trading for Marshall! I was happy with that one ..

but .. I started to jump like a mad man when I got the alert for this guy ... he ain't called the "Hitman" for nothing!

And I will always remember this moment
Old 03-09-2015, 04:28 AM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

jets are making positive moves right now, they have all the money they need, all the picks, just gotta make the right decisions
Old 03-09-2015, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Topplayer
jets are making positive moves right now, they have all the money they need, all the picks, just gotta make the right decisions
dude, the new regime is doing everything I have been wanting. I just hope it translates onto the field. As much as I loved Rex he was deeply flawed with his approach and doesn't seem to even evolve for the good. I am so happy with our new front office and their moves.

How about the Fins going after Suh? The minute I heard about the deal I was instantly reminded why we got rid of Mr Tannebaum in the first place.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:03 PM

He's back!!!!

Patriots Fans will now start to say Revis is overrated again ..

Old 03-11-2015, 05:59 PM

Received 784 Likes on 434 Posts

I sit here in Central West NJ, right around the 'line' between where NY and Philly sports is divided.

Work today was very somber. All the Eagles fans just looking like zombies... 'What's going on?' 'Is there something else?' 'Am I missing something?' 'What did we give up to get what we got?'

Much confusion. On the way to darts in Philly last night I got an good 1/2 hour chuckle listening to Philly sports radio. So much hate, so much.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:44 AM

J
E
T
S
JETS JETS JETS

I like all the moves, Fitz im not sure about but could be a good veteran back up
Old 03-12-2015, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Heyitsgary
I sit here in Central West NJ, right around the 'line' between where NY and Philly sports is divided.

Work today was very somber. All the Eagles fans just looking like zombies... 'What's going on?' 'Is there something else?' 'Am I missing something?' 'What did we give up to get what we got?'

Much confusion. On the way to darts in Philly last night I got an good 1/2 hour chuckle listening to Philly sports radio. So much hate, so much.

As a cowboys fan (in NY, I know) I am loving this Eagles tirade. They are just getting rid of all their players and getting broken players instead. Bradford, Ryan Matthews, even if they get Demarco (who I still want), he's broken. I'm just sitting on the sideline like

P.S I'm topplayers brother so I do like the Jets, just as my #2. Kind of like New York.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:49 AM

Side note, Vballs is my brother. We are going to bring back Metro sports (on s2ki )

GET YOU NEW YORK SPORTS HERE ( and Dallas(vballs), and Washington(barry), and Chicago(barry))
Old 03-12-2015, 06:36 AM

A Cowboys fan!? LOL it's all good. This is the perfect year for you to jump on this thread since AFC East is playing NFC East and the Jets will have Romo on his back all day urr day.

Let the trash talking commence!

Somebody go find Barry. What the hell is up with them Skins and will RG3 be a bust or make it happen this year?

I am also not sold on Fitz but of course it makes total sense. He know Gailey's system and wasn't terrible. I wouldn't mind him taking over while Geno learns how to look off receivers and improves is accuracy. Geno is a very intelligent dude but he needs a guy like Fitz and coaching from Gailey to improve.

As for the Eagles. WTF!? Might as well change your team to the Ducks.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:40 AM

C
R
O
CRO CRO CRO

and with our new safety Gilchrist, we just went from one of the worst secondary to one of the BEST!!!!!

buff up our O-line with one or two guys than draft a QB and well be a FORCE!!!

Quick Reply: Official Metro 2015/16 NFL Chat