NYC Metro Off Topic All Off Topic Threads Go Here

Photoshop flame wars!

Old 11-02-2017, 12:28 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by freq
It's funny how all the time spent here, all the friends made, all the good times had, people just don't come back.

I understand you might sell the S2000 but WTF?
life happens. I still have my S and see Jeff, Jon, Marcus and Dev every so often. When we hang out, we talk more about craft beer, houses and family stuff then car stuff. We're getting older and have different hobbies now.

I randomly talk to a few other people from here too.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:58 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I call Marcus once a month to discourage him from fantasy football. The guy just can't seem to ever catch a break. And that makes me happy!

If anyone wants to come down to Baltimore/DC to hang out -- you're always welcome. I'm fortunate enough to get my car fix from the local cars and coffee.I think I don't sign onto here as much because my S2000 isn't with me and parked elsewhere safely and I just don't get a chance to see it as much. Until I buy a home with multiple garage spots, it will stay away from me
Old 11-11-2017, 04:13 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

and yet Barry and Anuj still show up.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:31 PM

Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts

It's funny how all the time spent here, all the friends made, all the good times had, people just don't come back.

I understand you might sell the S2000 but WTF?
The medium changes! All the people that I was friends with then, I'm still friends with; we just chat differently. I think a lot of it is just not having the same amount of time to spend on just the car.

Originally Posted by orangebarius
life happens. I still have my S and see Jeff, Jon, Marcus and Dev every so often. When we hang out, we talk more about craft beer, houses and family stuff then car stuff. We're getting older and have different hobbies now.

I randomly talk to a few other people from here too.
Very true. The last time we all met up, we drank beer, talked about life, and briefly checked out the cars. I definitely miss being able to chat on here for most of the day though!

Originally Posted by HiPER
I call Marcus once a month to discourage him from fantasy football. The guy just can't seem to ever catch a break. And that makes me happy!

If anyone wants to come down to Baltimore/DC to hang out -- you're always welcome. I'm fortunate enough to get my car fix from the local cars and coffee.I think I don't sign onto here as much because my S2000 isn't with me and parked elsewhere safely and I just don't get a chance to see it as much. Until I buy a home with multiple garage spots, it will stay away from me
Hey Anuj! Did Marcus do as badly this year as he did last? BTW, when did you get back your screen name? I thought this was banned after you posted that photo of the blow up toy in the car! Lets plan to all meet up next time you're in the area!
Old 12-05-2017, 05:46 PM

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

time flies....
Old 12-06-2017, 04:34 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

and yet Barry and Anuj still show up.
and Johnathan and Andy ......
Old 04-13-2019, 06:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i visit every now and then. life has become very busy. i cant even remember my login, how can i pw recover Jay yO even if i dont have access to the old email. running through this thread has been a hell of a flash back. i miss you guys(and julie). insane its been 10+ years. im not really on social media these days but for jon, anuj. barry and the old crew hit me up. 848-261-1110 .. also, my S has been at my moms as i dont have a garage at home, hoping to get it back on the road. havent had it registered for two years
The following users liked this post:
yellowf22c1 (01-09-2020)
Old 01-09-2020, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Hello everyone! it's been quite a LONG time. caught a break at work and decided to skim through some old threads for good laughs, and boy this is one of those threads that did the trick! just dropping in to say hello and hope everyone is doing well.
I do miss the community and the car(s).hope some day i can find my way back into an ap2., or come to think of it, i'd love to see a reboot of the s2k and what it would have offer.
Hope everyone and their family is doing well!