NYC Metro Stock Exchange A F/S and WTB Threads - MEMBERS ONLY

NY: Replica AMS Front Bumper and Fenders - Megan 63MM Test Pipe -- Easy Fixed Megan Exhaust 110 shipped - White JLB 286 3 of 4 wheels, great "oops" set!

Old 08-29-2011, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NY: Replica AMS Front Bumper and Fenders - Megan 63MM Test Pipe -- Easy Fixed Megan Exhaust 110 shipped - White JLB 286 3 of 4 wheels, great "oops" set!

I live in Stamford, CT, very close to NY i will drive all the way or partial if you dont want me to ship it and we will agree on a price adjustment.

Use the Picture Bump method.

Since you clicked my for sale thread you are more than welcome to browse through the bumps and enjoy the pictures, i know i do

Most prices are OBO

Feedback thread locally

It's2kleans Feedback Thread

You can reach me best by emailing me directly by NIckhamann22@gmail.com or texting me at 203-517-8200 but i do check S2ki pretty often, whatever is easier for you.

•Ap2 Flywheel 50 Shipped

• (2x) Lower Tie Bar 10 Picked up

•Ap1 Springs 50 Shipped / 30 Picked up

•Hood Prop - 10 Picked Up

•Rear Rotors - 30 Shipped / 10 picked up

•OEM Crank / Alternator Pulleys 30 Shipped / 15 Picked up

__________________________________________________ _______________
Megan Test Pipe 63MM
Bought 2 of these by mistake, and than went with a berk header back...
Great bang for your buck, one of the most important mods when it comes to increasing your exhaust flow.

75 Shipped up

Prices range anywhere from 110-150 Shipping

__________________________________________________ ____
MEGAN 70MM Exhaust
Price drop 130! Dropped to 110 Shipped
Cmon guys it cant cost more than 100 bux to fix this!

I got into a little accident with the Megan single, and i was going to install it again and ride on it but the midpipe is rubbing the axle and i had an offer of a Berk Single which i couldnt turn down.

So im trying to sell this Megan Single 70MM that needs to be fixed, like i said it has a slight dent and scrape on the midpipe and some scrapping on the exhaust tip. Id say theres about 30K miles on it. I cant imagine a shop charging you more than 100 bucks to fix it. Its a very nice sounding exhaust for those who see megan and think "lame" it idles great and sounds amazing...

Retail goes from 300-400 so considering it will be a 100 to fix it ill take 100 bucks off the a used price of 250 shipped leaving it at 150 shipped and paypal'd - its still worth some money i bought it for 275

Yes, these are replicas. I bought from a member a few months back. all of the parts are made out of fiberglass. Still need to be prepped and painted. I paid 700 + 100 in gas for these off the member, and would really just like to get most of my money back, as im not longer looking for the wider style, but its a perfect set for someone who likes to go a little wider and/or likes the ASM style.

i bought it from another member, "Wadzi" but the FITMENT, is very good, its just they need some custom work to align the fenders at the head lights...

But like 95% of all aftermarket bumper u will need work to it, and these are ones that require just a lil custom work instead of thousands...

Im asking for 450 for everything picked up.

• ASM Fenders: These are practically new ASM Style Fenders that are +25MM - No cracks, just a little dirty
I have the vent covers and fender extensions that connect to the bumper in a box, and they will ofcourse come with the fenders.

IF you would like just these parts 300 picked up

• ASM Bumper No cracks, no chips, just needs to be painted and put on, great looking near OEM bumper.

Would like to get 300 picked up for this also.

If you need me to ship them, it will be pricey, but we can work something out. Im willing to drive a few hours as i mentioned earlier.

Selling the front two wheels w/ or w/o tires
With tires ill sell both for 600 shipped
Without tires ill sell them both for 450

Also selling the one in the rear which is in perfect condition
350 Shipped w/ Tires
Shipped without 275

This is a really great oppurtunity for those who need a replacement wheel even if its for the back considering they dont make them anymore it would be alot better than running all around with the same lip size as apposed to the rear being a little bigger but needing to buy a set of all 4

The front two are in perfect condition, besides one spot the size of a strawberry seed.

Id be willing to sell all 4 but there is pretty extensive damage to the right rear wheel, its cracked so i dont think you can fix it, and i want to make a table out of the rear wheel that is ok. But if you'd be interested in it i will sell you the set of 4, not just the rear one that is perfect condition
__________________________________________________ ________________

Authentic Veilside Ap1 Rear Bumper Lip

It's in pretty good condition, paint color doesnt match my body totally, but might fit yours a little better.

Here you can see it listed for 650 + shipping for the lip alone.

http://www.nengun.com/veilside/s2000-version-1

Id like 275 shipped for the rear lip

Here is the 4th wheel which is Fawked

Old 08-30-2011, 07:34 PM

Picture Bump!

Old 10-01-2011, 10:03 PM

who makes the fenders?
Old 10-02-2011, 09:07 AM

i bought it from another member, "Wadzi" but the FITMENT, is very good, its just they need some custom work to align the fenders at the head lights...

But like 95% of all aftermarket bumper u will need work to it, and these are ones that require just a lil custom work instead of thousands...

The Member Wadzi made them

Quick Reply: NY: Replica AMS Front Bumper and Fenders - Megan 63MM Test Pipe -- Easy Fixed Megan Exhaust 110 shipped - White JLB 286 3 of 4 wheels, great "oops" set!