NYC Metro Stock Exchange A F/S and WTB Threads - MEMBERS ONLY

NY:Ohlins Spngs/FX200 Disc/AP1 Trans/FW/Seat/Rep SSM Lip/Tail Lghts/Header/MISC OEM

Old 04-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
Default NY:Ohlins Spngs/FX200 Disc/AP1 Trans/FW/Seat/Rep SSM Lip/Tail Lghts/Header/MISC OEM

First Name: Stephen
Price: Varies with part, OBO on everything. Shipping to be determined.

- Tanabe Touring Medalion Exhaust: SOLD
- Excellent condition, original owner. No dents, minor scratches here and there that you'd never see. Can definitely be polished out.
- On car for roughly 3,500 miles. Washed and polished cans with every wash.
- Can use a good clean and polish, it's been sitting in my garage for a few months collecting dust.
- Reputation for being the most refined dual exhaust for the S2000, no drone, awesome for street driving, comes alive at WOT, especially with a TP.
- I felt the exhaust provided decent mid range gains, again, when paired with a TP.
- I have all the gaskets and hardware, however I do recommend replacing such items.

- Invidia 60mm Test Pipe:
SOLD
- Speaks for itself, would like to see this go with the exhaust. If my asking price for the exhaust is met, the TP will be included for free
- Perfect pairing with the Tanabe Exhaust which is also 60mm

- Ohlins Springs 10k/8k:
$250 BNIB
- These came with my DFV suspension. I opted for the Swift spring upgrade, these have never been taken out of their box.
- Great upgrade for Koni Shocks, Bilstein PSS systems, or anything featuring rates softer than these.
- As a general rule of thumb, you can usually upgrade about 2kg higher than what your coilover suspension comes with.
- Do not have my own photos, the one attached below is for reference. Again, BNIB.

- Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Disc:
$200
- Used approx 3,500 miles, pictures will reflect this usage.
- Came as a part of my FX200 clutch kit.
- Offers 70% increased torque holding capacity from OEM, however has a much longer life span being made of Kevlar.
- Reason for sale: had intentions on going to a S/C setup, but no longer doing so. Went back to OEM disc.

- AP1 Transmission:
$650
- On my car all its life, removed at 82,000 miles.
- No issues with this transmission, always shifted well, and I drive like an old lady these days.
- Fluid changed with every 3rd oil change, about 2x a year. At least under my watch. Bought the car with 70k.
- Reason for sale: came across a 30k mile transmission locally while swapping my clutch disc out. No brainer.
- No pictures of this currently. Simply put, it looks like an AP1 transmission with 80k, lol. Doubt pics will tell you much about it, I can be source them for serious buyers.

- AP1 Flywheel:
$100
- Came off at 82,000 miles, in good working order, but something like this should be resurfaced.
- Reason for sale: same guy with the tender transmission threw in a lightweight competition flywheel.

-
Note: I have 2 throwout bearings; 1 oem and 1 from clutch masters that I'm willing to include with any of the above drivetrain sales at no additional cost. Pending my asking prices are met, or we work something out.

- AP1 Driver's Seat:
$250
- Removed about 3 months ago, 7/10 condition.

- 2003 Tail Lights:
$250
- Minty clean!!

- Replica SSM Lip:
$100
- I spent 4x more to have this lip perfectly color matched and installed than the lip itself.
- This is the BaysonR lip, fitment was decent.
- Reason for sale: finally found my OEM unicorn lip, don't ask, it's not for sale

- AP1 Air Pump Assembly:
$100
- Complete with hoses, relay, etc with the exception of the current sensor. Yes, I was too lazy to remove that. No pictures of this currently, safe to say we all know what to expect here.

- AP1 OEM Header & Shield:
$125
- Self explanatory.

Make Offer Items:

- MY03 Front and rear sway bars.
- MY03 Airbox with arm - arm slightly cracked at throttle body. Nothing a little black tape didn't fix.
- K&N Drop in filter, been on the car maybe 2,200 miles, looks new.

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited by S2GARAGENYC; 04-25-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:52 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

pmed you for the driver seat.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:51 PM

bump for tail lights!
Old 05-01-2017, 08:39 AM

Seat and springs have also been sold.