Jeremy Corbin, not thought it through again - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Notices
Off Topic and General Discussion Off topic forum - Serious discussion, Current Affairs, News, Help & Advice

Jeremy Corbin, not thought it through again

Old 09-26-2018, 01:02 AM

Default Jeremy Corbin, not thought it through again

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartandhp

All very commendable....................................... .However.
All viable roofs to have solar panels, this will only happen if a proper level of feed in tariffs is reinstated, instead of what's going to happen in March i.e. totally being scrapped, what's going to happen if you can't afford solar, will you be forced to go rent a roof? with the associated problems of sell your property.
410,000 jobs to be created in Solar and insulation, in an industry that is seeing company closures on a daily basis? I assume insulation will be free.
Double the number of onshore wind farms, with more consultation with local residents, GOOD LUCK ON THAT ONE! here in Cornwall just the mention of onshore wind power can spark riots! Plus Western power closed new applications for wind/solar farms as the grid can't handle any more input, so who pays for the infrastructure to be upgraded? And again with no feed in payments who's going to give up their land to buy turbines with no return?
Thousands more off shore wind farms, let me guess, inviting oversees investment ready to blackmail the UK.
He want's to attract private investment to pay for all this, who's going to invest in schemes with such a low return? maybe Tata of China?

Sorry Jerry, you really haven't thought this through, or is it just a way to get the media to stop talking about anti Semitism?
Old 09-26-2018, 02:13 AM

Except I might still vote for his lot just to out the Maybot if there is a general election tomorrow
Old 09-27-2018, 02:31 AM

I'm waiting for the new fascist sorry centre right party to emerge, the one that's going to promise to rebuild the National Health, police force, schools etc. Dream on.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:06 AM

Those don't sound like right policies at all

Our next PM will be Boris, he'll get his party unseated fairly quickly, hopefully someone will shoot him too.

Cameron et al look unappreciated compared to the current rudderless ship

I would be surprised if a hard brexit doesn't trigger a recession

Old 09-29-2018, 12:58 PM
jml

Originally Posted by Nottm_S2 View Post
Those don't sound like right policies at all

Our next PM will be Boris, he'll get his party unseated fairly quickly, hopefully someone will shoot him too.

Cameron et al look unappreciated compared to the current rudderless ship

I would be surprised if a hard brexit doesn't trigger a recession
Michael Heseltine on Boris Johnson:

A man who waits to see which way the crowd is running and then dashes in front and says 'follow me'
Old 09-29-2018, 03:50 PM

The same Heseltine who shafted Maggie. Unelected scum like most of the EU high and mighty.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:44 PM

Maggie was an evil cow from what I recall.. I thought the PM's job was to look after the people, not **** them

​​​​​
Old 09-30-2018, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Nottm_S2 View Post
Maggie was an evil cow from what I recall.. I thought the PM's job was to look after the people, not **** them

​​​​​
How dare you insult cows, noble giving animals, thousands attended Thatcher's funeral, I did just to make sure, piss in her grave and drive a stake through her tiny putrid heart to keep her dead, more evil than Pol pot, Mussolini, and Hitler rolled together! she may have built up the economy but at the expense of ordinary working people and British industry, and infrastructure.
Old 09-30-2018, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by richmc View Post
How dare you insult cows, noble giving animals, thousands attended Thatcher's funeral, I did just to make sure, piss in her grave and drive a stake through her tiny putrid heart to keep her dead, more evil than Pol pot, Mussolini, and Hitler rolled together! she may have built up the economy but at the expense of ordinary working people and British industry, and infrastructure.
you been on the sauce Rich?
Old 09-30-2018, 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by arsie View Post

Except I might still vote for his lot just to out the Maybot if there is a general election tomorrow
I just can't see why anyone thinks Labour can win a GE

They were wiped out in Scotland last time and have a leadership and membership out of touch with their voting base

Any Tory government would be preferable to a bunch of student politic lefties and I'm pretty confident the public will see it that way

The biggest threat to the Tories is a resurgent UKIP or a new right wing party that will split their vote

Hopefully May will be gone before long and the Tories can recus behind a Leave voting team

Quick Reply: Jeremy Corbin, not thought it through again

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands