Jeremy Corbin, not thought it through again - Page 2 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Notices
Off Topic and General Discussion Off topic forum - Serious discussion, Current Affairs, News, Help & Advice

Jeremy Corbin, not thought it through again

Old 09-30-2018, 01:34 AM

Boris is the biggest threat to the tories because he’s basically a mini thatcher and being such a bufoon he’ll continue with quite inflamatory remarks which will make it clear to the voting public how much he despises them. He’s elitist and devisive, noone who’s ever had a mortgage should vote for scum like him.

Agree labour are an absolute joke though, none of this is good as there is no viable party to vote for in that ‘Boris’ scenario.

Old 09-30-2018, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Nottm_S2 View Post

Boris is the biggest threat to the tories because he’s basically a mini thatcher and being such a bufoon he’ll continue with quite inflamatory remarks which will make it clear to the voting public how much he despises them. He’s elitist and devisive, noone who’s ever had a mortgage should vote for scum like him.

Agree labour are an absolute joke though, none of this is good as there is no viable party to vote for in that ‘Boris’ scenario.

I think there are probably at least 17.4M people who would disagree with you Notts, but if not that many or more, certainly millions

He's extremely popular with very large numbers of people - same as the terrorist loving Jezza (no doublt YSWIDT)

A Tory leadership contest would be very interesting

IMO any new leader has to be a passionate Brexiteer but I can see themselves shooting themselves in the foot by choosing a Remainer or soft Brexiteer

I stand by my longstanding prediction of a far right government in my lifetime (let's say 25 years)

I don't relish the idea because it will be brutal

But I see it like a lot of things - inevitable all the time politicians keep kicking cans down the road

Anyway, Jezza is getting on now, he doesn't have long left in front line politics so I'm more interested in his successor(s)
Old 09-30-2018, 09:35 AM

Seems the tories don't like Bozo either

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-45700829/tories-applaud-digby-jones-s-attack-on-boris-johnson

My prediction would be if he got in he'd be mullered at the first vote. I've never met anyone who has a positive thing to say
Old 09-30-2018, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by gaddafi View Post
you been on the sauce Rich?
Obviously you were too young to be there, she was evil.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by richmc View Post
Obviously you were too young to be there, she was evil.
I was there all right

My view of her has softened in some ways

She certainly pursued her ideological goals with some zeal but I don't think she deserves to be bracketed with the people you named

The Tories are a funny bunch

You'd think they look after their own in their heartlands but it hasn't been my experience
Old 10-05-2018, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by gaddafi View Post

...................but I don't think she deserves to be bracketed with the people you named

You'd think they look after their own in their heartlands but it hasn't been my experience
Actually quite unfair on Hitler et al.

No I wouldn't expect them to look after anyone, look at what they are doing to the NHS, social care, and the police etc.all services there to protect Jo public. They are all too busy stabbing each other in the back in order to crawl up the body pile to the top.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands