Notices
Off Topic and General Discussion Off topic forum - Serious discussion, Current Affairs, News, Help & Advice

Are they acually winging?

Old 08-05-2018, 07:46 AM

Liked 42 Times in 41 Posts

Come on get on with it, call me a c*nt and get on with it, if you can't take someone else's opinion then shut up.
at least then I can report an abusive post AGAIN!
Old 08-05-2018, 01:06 PM

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Originally Posted by richmc
Come on get on with it, call me a c*nt and get on with it, if you can't take someone else's opinion then shut up.
Now this really is ironic; you need to re-read your post history Rich, then tell us if you still think you deal with other people's opinions well.
I really did 'LOL'.

I'm just pointing out the inconsistencies in your opinions. If you can't take it, maybe you'd be better off with the Daily Mail letters page, rather than a forum where people can reply.

at least then I can report an abusive post AGAIN!
SNOWFLAKE WARNING!!! Boo hoo, the big boys are being nasty to me Typical and rather hypocritical.

@LG , forum rules check ref:
Come on get on with it, call me a c*nt and get on with it.
; can I? He said I can.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:17 PM

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

STFU the pair of you
Old 08-05-2018, 11:20 PM

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbloke View Post

The world's shit now it's not part the Empire, eh Rich?
I was thinking about this

At least in the days of the Empire people who hated us mostly lived in their own countries

Then we decided to invite them to live here

Hasn't worked out too well really

Cornwall has its faults but last time I was there it wasn't infested with people who want to undermine our traditional way of life and values
Old 08-06-2018, 12:49 AM

SNOWFLAKE WARNING!!! Boo hoo, the big boys are being nasty to me Typical and rather hypocritical.
Nothing big about you, or is that's why you are called Fatbloke? or amusing come to that.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by gaddafi View Post

At least in the days of the Empire people who hated us mostly lived in their own countries

Cornwall has it's faults but last time I was there it wasn't infested with people who want to undermine our traditional way of life and values
This, I moved to Cornwall to be away from all that and the loud/foul mouthed overweight England shirt wearing Essex plebs. Unfortunately it seem one of them is determined to hound me on this forum, oh well, sticks and stones and all that.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:16 PM

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Originally Posted by arsie
STFU the pair of you
Nah, he bit and now I'm just playing with him until I reel him in and hit him over the head
Old 08-06-2018, 12:21 PM

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gaddafi

Cornwall has its faults but last time I was there it wasn't infested with people who want to undermine our traditional way of life and values
Isn't it true that they hated us because 'we' took their countries by force and made them assimilate to the British way of life, while flatly refusing to adjust to the way those whose land we stole lived.

I'm stealing this from Trevor Noah, but refusing to live like the natives IS the most British of British ways.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:43 PM

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

This, I moved to Cornwall to be away from all that and the loud/foul mouthed overweight England shirt wearing Essex plebs. Unfortunately it seem one of them is determined to hound me on this forum, oh well, sticks and stones and all that.
Who are you attacking now Richie? Can't be me, I've only ever been to Essex once in my life, but I have met a couple of people on this forum from there - nice guys, professional types. Shame that county is another one of your broad-brush prejudices.

I dislike football and football yobs too though, we've got that in common. Never really got why the game is so popular, and I hate the association with drinking culture (I'm all but tea total myself) and right-wing hate groups. Come to think of it though, you'd fit right in with the latter.

And I'm not hounding you, Dickie, I'm trying to help you understand why your opinions seem so vulgar to nice people. If you don't want to interact, a public forum probably isn't for you. You say that you moved to Cornwall to be isolated after all.

Now, take a deep breath, take a statin, and when the redness has drained away from your cheeks, you can apologise for your mistaken assumptions about me.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:33 PM

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts

Isn't it true that they hated us because 'we' took their countries by force and made them assimilate to the British way of life, while flatly refusing to adjust to the way those whose land we stole lived.

I'm stealing this from Trevor Noah, but refusing to live like the natives IS the most British of British ways.
I don't know if that's why

I do know they were there and now they're here

I don't understand this passing on the hatred through generations and history thing

I don't have anything against the Romans and French who conquered us

Or even the Welsh and Jocks who were a bloody nuisance not that long ago

Quick Reply: Are they acually winging?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands