Off Topic and General Discussion Off topic forum - Serious discussion, Current Affairs, News, Help & Advice

WTF is the Matter With Some People.

Old 03-03-2018, 02:37 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WTF is the Matter With Some People.

Paramedic attacked in ambulance 'parking row' in Birmingham - BBC News

I’m struggling to get my head round this. It’s the second time ambulance crews have been verbally and now physically abused in the West Midlands (I’m sure this is a much more prevalent think but isn’t publicised) because of where an ambulance is parked. I assume the people who are doing this are also the same public spirited individuals who would moan about ambulance response times if crews were forced to park in non-residential areas or public car parks and cover the rest of the distance on foot.

I have friends who are, and in one case has given up because of crap like this, Paramedics and it’s a hard, thankless frustrating and often distressing job without this sort crap on top. Like I said, WTF is the matter with some people?
Old 03-03-2018, 03:22 AM

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

It's pretty widespread, I understand.

There are a lot out there with psychological problems (aka nasty, thick arsehole cunts).
Old 03-03-2018, 06:06 AM

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post
It's pretty widespread, I understand.

There are a lot out there with psychological problems (aka nasty, thick arsehole cunts).
Time for BIG fines, or banging them away. Scumbag low like who spend their days stealing oxygen. Maybe they wouldn't be able to complain about parking if their cars were towed and crushed.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:06 AM

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Equip the paramedics with tasers, this would speed up response times as shits that attack them would be incapacitated and out of the way.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:20 AM

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by martin j View Post
Equip the paramedics with tasers, this would speed up response times as shits that attack them would be incapacitated and out of the way.
love this idea

or shotguns
Old 03-03-2018, 09:42 AM

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Nottm_S2 View Post

love this idea

or shotguns
Magnums or 45 Berettas. Quick clean kill so their attention won't be diverted, sorry that sounded like a Trump solution.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are the same type of people who park opposite another vehicles on a narrow street and block the road preventing emergency vehicles getting past. I had an idiot driving instructor who kept doing that opposite me. Despite notes from the council he carried on..........or just parked on the pavement instead.