Notices
Off Topic and General Discussion Off topic forum - Serious discussion, Current Affairs, News, Help & Advice

Youngest UK suicide bomber

Old 06-17-2015, 11:39 AM

Liked 56 Times in 56 Posts

everyone is racist to some degree, its the truth noone really admits

that's why you get chinatown, clumps of indian, pakistani and eastern europeans living together and why brits turn the costa del sol into the costa del essex and chunks of Cyprus etc

i know a couple of white british lads who are muslim and an indian fella i worked with recently. The Indian guy (from bradford) was the least serious about it but oddly he married someone his folks chose and used to get slightly agitated about TCS birds wearing skimpy gear. Anyway, none of them are in any way violent but they are acutely aware of the bad PR their beliefs get to the point they keep quiet about it.

bottom line is all of them should know better in my book and i think largely they do, just paying lip service i think. hopefully the vast majority are like that.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:57 AM

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

TCS birds? Pardon my ignorance but who/what, ta.

Most racist guy I worked was an Indian hindu, by the cringe could he rant, but, his piece box always smelled good.
Old 06-19-2015, 11:26 PM

Sorry, TCS is tata consulting, they provide cheap labour for IT in the form of young indian grads who are allowed to work here for 12 months

Arent hindus supposed to be chilled? I worked with one years ago and he never did anything but relax
Old 06-20-2015, 12:00 AM

Liked 28 Times in 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Nottm_S2
Sorry, TCS is tata consulting, they provide cheap labour for IT in the form of young indian grads who are allowed to work here for 12 months Arent hindus supposed to be chilled? I worked with one years ago and he never did anything but relax
Indeed. He probably got agitated as he went for an arranged marriage and now has to look at Indian hotties all day long that he can't have
Old 06-20-2015, 02:32 AM

Liked 19 Times in 19 Posts

"Insider's" view of the situation:

NW is of Moslamic descent
Old 06-20-2015, 11:35 AM

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Sorry, should have said Parmunder(spelling) ranted about his Asian cousins from another country that are of a different religion, it was pure hatred.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:28 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Makes my blood boil, how the f#¥€ does anyone believe in so much bollox? Apparently millions do ??? Is it genetic ? Because I'm f******* fazed about humans, I mean what other animal has such a stupid ideal about God and mo f******* Mohamed ???
Old 06-21-2015, 01:04 AM

Its not disimilar to apple in my opinion. Or football.

People have a deep seated draw towards belonging. Brings safety, in numbers.

Ironically religion has cost millions of people their lives. Whoever came up with the idea has a ridiculous amount of blood on their hands. Just from largely one or two nutjobs writing a couple of shit books
Old 06-21-2015, 04:14 AM

Liked 28 Times in 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Nottm_S2
Its not disimilar to apple in my opinion. Or football. People have a deep seated draw towards belonging. Brings safety, in numbers. Ironically religion has cost millions of people their lives. Whoever came up with the idea has a ridiculous amount of blood on their hands. Just from largely one or two nutjobs writing a couple of shit books
Usually religious belief is accompanied by an emotional experience that they can not explain, therefore must be God... Emotional experiences can be very powerful things. And something you can't express or explain easily to others. I think that's the appeal, not like Apple Fanboyism