S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Ohio S2000 Club (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/ohio-s2000-club-95/)
-   -   Auto Interest Events (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/ohio-s2000-club-95/auto-interest-events-1174013/)

bgoetz 06-11-2017 03:48 AM

Auto Interest Events

Anyone on here drive with them? I am heading to mid-Ohio tomorrow and thinking of PRI in a couple weeks.

Kirk180 06-11-2017 04:13 AM

I will be there for both events. Looking at booking a hotel room so I can stay up, watch the Cavs game there and still get some decent sleep. It's a Hilton in nearby Ontario if you're interested in sharing a room, splitting the cost, and watching the Cavs game close to the track. I live 1.5 hours away and don't want to make the round trip, back and forth, knowing that I'll be staying up for the game.

Actually, I'll be there for the remainder of their events for the 2017 season; including Carfest.

bgoetz 06-11-2017 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Kirk180 (Post 24223973)
I will be there for both events. Looking at booking a hotel room so I can stay up, watch the Cavs game there and still get some decent sleep. It's a Hilton in nearby Ontario if you're interested in sharing a room, splitting the cost, and watching the Cavs game close to the track. I live 1.5 hours away and don't want to make the round trip, back and forth, knowing that I'll be staying up for the game.

Actually, I'll be there for the remainder of their events for the 2017 season; including Carfest.

I appreciate the offer, but my parents actually live nearby. I am only go to be there tomorrow, I will look for you! Are you going to PRI too then? I would be interested in splitting a room there.

Kirk180 06-11-2017 09:27 AM

Alright. No worries. I jut booked a nearby Hilton for Mid-Ohio.

And yes, I will be at PIRC for both days of Autointerests Star Spangled Weekend as well. I haven't looked into hotel arrangements for that one yet, but there's a strong possibility I would be interested as well. Will look into it within the next week or two.

bgoetz 06-11-2017 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Kirk180 (Post 24224076)
Alright. No worries. I jut booked a nearby Hilton for Mid-Ohio.

And yes, I will be at PIRC for both days of Autointerests Star Spangled Weekend as well. I haven't looked into hotel arrangements for that one yet, but there's a strong possibility I would be interested as well. Will look into it within the next week or two.

Cool! I am definitely in for splitting a room at PIRC. I will be doing both days there, so Friday and Saturday night. See you tomorrow.

BlueBarchetta 06-11-2017 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by bgoetz (Post 24223967)
Anyone on here drive with them? I am heading to mid-Ohio tomorrow and thinking of PRI in a couple weeks.

i instructed for them last year. Seemed like well run event

mertb 12-25-2017 08:26 AM

• Track Pack Date Selection:
  • Mon. May 14 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Mon. June 4 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. June 23 @ Nelson Ledges,
  • Sat. June 30 @ PittRace, Mon.
  • August 13 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. Sept. 15 @ Nelson Ledges
This is my schedule for next year with Autointerest. I really wanted to go carfest but unfortunately my wife made plans for that weekend :(

wutah 01-01-2018 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by mertb (Post 24399681)
  • August 13 @ Mid-Ohio,
This is my schedule for next year with Autointerest. I really wanted to go carfest but unfortunately my wife made plans for that weekend :(

Thank you for posting this! I think Im going to attend either the May 14th or the Aug 13th. Its my first time on a real track and Im super stoked.

bgoetz 01-01-2018 11:41 AM

• August 13 @ Mid-Ohio,

I will be at all of those and a few extra!!

Kirk180 01-03-2018 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by bgoetz (Post 24401987)

I will be at all of those and a few extra!!

^^^Ditto. Although I'm skeptical about the likelihood of me making it to Putnam. However, I did get the ok from the wife to book Watkins Glen this year. Wanna go?

• August 13 @ Mid-Ohio,

Of all the events, you let Carfest slip away again. Rachel better have some pretty damn good plans for that weekend, since you couldn't stay last year either. :)