Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Auto Interest Events

 
Old 06-11-2017, 03:48 AM
  #1  
Thread Starter
 
bgoetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,719
Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Auto Interest Events

Anyone on here drive with them? I am heading to mid-Ohio tomorrow and thinking of PRI in a couple weeks.
bgoetz is offline  
Old 06-11-2017, 04:13 AM
  #2  
 
Kirk180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

I will be there for both events. Looking at booking a hotel room so I can stay up, watch the Cavs game there and still get some decent sleep. It's a Hilton in nearby Ontario if you're interested in sharing a room, splitting the cost, and watching the Cavs game close to the track. I live 1.5 hours away and don't want to make the round trip, back and forth, knowing that I'll be staying up for the game.


Actually, I'll be there for the remainder of their events for the 2017 season; including Carfest.

Last edited by Kirk180; 06-11-2017 at 05:25 AM.
Kirk180 is offline  
Old 06-11-2017, 08:20 AM
  #3  
Thread Starter
 
bgoetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,719
Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Kirk180 View Post
I will be there for both events. Looking at booking a hotel room so I can stay up, watch the Cavs game there and still get some decent sleep. It's a Hilton in nearby Ontario if you're interested in sharing a room, splitting the cost, and watching the Cavs game close to the track. I live 1.5 hours away and don't want to make the round trip, back and forth, knowing that I'll be staying up for the game.


Actually, I'll be there for the remainder of their events for the 2017 season; including Carfest.
I appreciate the offer, but my parents actually live nearby. I am only go to be there tomorrow, I will look for you! Are you going to PRI too then? I would be interested in splitting a room there.
bgoetz is offline  
Old 06-11-2017, 09:27 AM
  #4  
 
Kirk180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

Alright. No worries. I jut booked a nearby Hilton for Mid-Ohio.

And yes, I will be at PIRC for both days of Autointerests Star Spangled Weekend as well. I haven't looked into hotel arrangements for that one yet, but there's a strong possibility I would be interested as well. Will look into it within the next week or two.
Kirk180 is offline  
Old 06-11-2017, 09:47 AM
  #5  
Thread Starter
 
bgoetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,719
Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Kirk180 View Post
Alright. No worries. I jut booked a nearby Hilton for Mid-Ohio.

And yes, I will be at PIRC for both days of Autointerests Star Spangled Weekend as well. I haven't looked into hotel arrangements for that one yet, but there's a strong possibility I would be interested as well. Will look into it within the next week or two.
Cool! I am definitely in for splitting a room at PIRC. I will be doing both days there, so Friday and Saturday night. See you tomorrow.
bgoetz is offline  
Old 06-11-2017, 12:56 PM
  #6  
 
BlueBarchetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,053
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bgoetz View Post
Anyone on here drive with them? I am heading to mid-Ohio tomorrow and thinking of PRI in a couple weeks.
i instructed for them last year. Seemed like well run event
BlueBarchetta is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Kirk180 (06-11-2017)
Old 12-25-2017, 08:26 AM
  #7  
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Port Clinton, Ohio
Posts: 170
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

  • Track Pack Date Selection:
  • Mon. May 14 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Mon. June 4 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. June 23 @ Nelson Ledges,
  • Sat. June 30 @ PittRace, Mon.
  • August 13 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. Sept. 15 @ Nelson Ledges
This is my schedule for next year with Autointerest. I really wanted to go carfest but unfortunately my wife made plans for that weekend
mertb is offline  
Old 01-01-2018, 11:29 AM
  #8  
 
wutah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 111
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mertb View Post
  • Track Pack Date Selection:
  • Mon. May 14 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Mon. June 4 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. June 23 @ Nelson Ledges,
  • Sat. June 30 @ PittRace, Mon.
  • August 13 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. Sept. 15 @ Nelson Ledges
This is my schedule for next year with Autointerest. I really wanted to go carfest but unfortunately my wife made plans for that weekend

Thank you for posting this! I think Im going to attend either the May 14th or the Aug 13th. Its my first time on a real track and Im super stoked.
wutah is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Kirk180 (01-03-2018)
Old 01-01-2018, 11:41 AM
  #9  
Thread Starter
 
bgoetz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,719
Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mertb View Post
  • Track Pack Date Selection:
  • Mon. May 14 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Mon. June 4 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. June 23 @ Nelson Ledges,
  • Sat. June 30 @ PittRace, Mon.
  • August 13 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. Sept. 15 @ Nelson Ledges
This is my schedule for next year with Autointerest. I really wanted to go carfest but unfortunately my wife made plans for that weekend
I will be at all of those and a few extra!!
bgoetz is offline  
Old 01-03-2018, 05:57 AM
  #10  
 
Kirk180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 393
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bgoetz View Post


I will be at all of those and a few extra!!


^^^Ditto. Although I'm skeptical about the likelihood of me making it to Putnam. However, I did get the ok from the wife to book Watkins Glen this year. Wanna go?

Originally Posted by mertb View Post
  • Track Pack Date Selection:
  • Mon. May 14 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Mon. June 4 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. June 23 @ Nelson Ledges,
  • Sat. June 30 @ PittRace, Mon.
  • August 13 @ Mid-Ohio,
  • Sat. Sept. 15 @ Nelson Ledges
This is my schedule for next year with Autointerest. I really wanted to go carfest but unfortunately my wife made plans for that weekend
Of all the events, you let Carfest slip away again. Rachel better have some pretty damn good plans for that weekend, since you couldn't stay last year either.

Last edited by Kirk180; 01-03-2018 at 06:05 AM.
Kirk180 is offline  

Quick Reply: Auto Interest Events


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands