Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

I am...

Old 06-26-2018, 04:44 PM

Received 219 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by pbook4g5
... trying to figure out the best way to run and cool a tap line from my Kegerator in my basement to the deck on our house.
Hmmm, it's not like a commercial bar where you get enough pour volume that it stays cold but still, there are probably beers in a bar that don't get regular pouring. I'm going to stop tonight at the QSL by my house, maybe I can remember to ask if they have a line cooling system and how it works. Stay tuned.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:08 PM

... trying to figure out the best way to run and cool a tap line from my Kegerator in my basement to the deck on our house.
Also, how far do you have to go. Ideas here (forced air, chilled water, glycol): Ideas for Beer Line Chilling
Old 06-27-2018, 07:59 AM

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

So my wife thought I was kidding about buying a fridge for a Kegerator in our lower living level, so I've been relegated to putting the fridge in the garage. Not a huge deal, but a running a line from there to the deck will require a cooling system for sure... glycol probably.

Originally, it would have only been a 10 foot fun, which would've been easier to air cool the line.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...now the owner of 2 oil filler caps. Per my previous post, I lost my oil filler cap and it lodged on top of the transmission case and rattled loudly. I jacked it up and couldn't figure out how to get to it from underneath. With the car on the ground, I took a bent coat hanger wire and pushed it down from the top along the fire wall and was able to make the cap rattle but couldn't see it. I kept shoving the wire against what I perceived was the cap and then pulled it in a jerking motion towards the drivers side, and after about 10 tries, the cap fell out on the floor. That rattle was so annoying it basically ruined the car for me. Very relieved to have that resolved.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:28 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

..... enjoying some Velvet Ice cream
Old 07-19-2018, 08:09 PM

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by t777jb
...now the owner of 2 oil filler caps. Per my previous post, I lost my oil filler cap and it lodged on top of the transmission case and rattled loudly. I jacked it up and couldn't figure out how to get to it from underneath. With the car on the ground, I took a bent coat hanger wire and pushed it down from the top along the fire wall and was able to make the cap rattle but couldn't see it. I kept shoving the wire against what I perceived was the cap and then pulled it in a jerking motion towards the drivers side, and after about 10 tries, the cap fell out on the floor. That rattle was so annoying it basically ruined the car for me. Very relieved to have that resolved.
when i got my car i found an oil cap lodged into a grove on the trans. it had some quick epoxy on it where someone had tried to use that on a stick to get it out. i used a pair of grabbers and it was out in no time.
Old 07-28-2018, 11:37 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Deciding if Winking Lizard for dinner on Polaris is a good place to dine or Old Bag of Nails
Old 08-01-2018, 08:17 AM

...sitting at work reminiscing about this past Mid-Ohio Indy 200 weekend.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:03 AM

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

... sitting in a hospital delivery room, waiting for the big moment.

Had a pretty terrible day yesterday. Saw my grandmother die in hospice (which was sad) and then had to rush up to Dayton so Sarah could get induced at 8. And, if that wasn't enough, I drove home late last night to let our dogs out and they went after a skunk and got direct shots to the face.

Hopefully today will be much better!
Old 08-05-2018, 03:59 AM
Former Moderator

Received 139 Likes on 115 Posts

... sitting in a hospital delivery room, waiting for the big moment.

Had a pretty terrible day yesterday. Saw my grandmother die in hospice (which was sad) and then had to rush up to Dayton so Sarah could get induced at 8. And, if that wasn't enough, I drove home late last night to let our dogs out and they went after a skunk and got direct shots to the face.

Hopefully today will be much better!
positive that today will be a great day for you buddy!!!

Quick Reply: I am...