Go Back  S2KI Honda S2000 Forums > North America Central > Ohio S2000 Club
Reload this Page >

Trading in soon. Dealer is letting me part out whatever I want before I trade... Who's interested?

Ohio S2000 Club Ohio S2000 Owners Club

Trading in soon. Dealer is letting me part out whatever I want before I trade... Who's interested?

Old 10-12-2012, 07:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trading in soon. Dealer is letting me part out whatever I want before I trade... Who's interested?

So as the topic states I'm trading in my s2k. It breaks my heart but its time to go to a four season car. Trust me though, I'll be back. Anyways I'm looking to trade some parts within the next week to make some quick cash before I trade in. I have an hks hi power dual and test pipe to trade for a stock exhaust and cat. I also have a seibon vs2 hood, and seibon trunk with veilside rep lip spoiler installed. I have silver rpf1s in 17x9+45 front and 9.5+38 rears. I am looking to trade for stock parts plus cash. Hood and trunk would need to be Silverstone. Pease let me know ASAP! All you'd need to do is come help me install and uninstall. I located on the Westerville new Albany border.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:52 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Probably the wrong place to post this but,price as it sits? and trade in price dealer is allowing ?

I might be interested.......PM me if it gets locked
Old 10-14-2012, 10:13 AM

Sorry Popeye paperwork is completed. It all happened really quickly and wasn't really planned, otherwise I would have posted it for sale here. It will be for sale at Hatfield Volkswagen here shortly. 2005 with just over 45K miles. It will still have the Enkeis on there as well as the carbon trunklid and lowering springs as well as the hks exhaust and test pipe. Hood and side diffusers will be parted
Old 10-14-2012, 10:33 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow
Old 10-14-2012, 01:15 PM

Yea sorry, wish I could have helped you out! I know a couple years down the rd I'm gonna be in your shoes trying to get back into an s2k. I would go down there and check it out once its for sale. I've owned it for the past 20k miles, and I've taken very good care of it.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:22 PM

Still kind of shocked that no one wants to come trade wheels and exhaust. I'm willing to give them away for cheap since they will be worth nothing if I trade them in! Let me know people! I have tomorrow night off!
Old 10-14-2012, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by jpembry View Post
Still kind of shocked that no one wants to come trade wheels and exhaust. I'm willing to give them away for cheap since they will be worth nothing if I trade them in! Let me know people! I have tomorrow night off!

Hey i have a stock cat and exhaust i would like to trade
Old 10-14-2012, 05:27 PM

Sweet. U available tomorrow evening to help with the install and uninstall?!
Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by jpembry View Post
Sweet. U available tomorrow evening to help with the install and uninstall?!
yes i dont work till 9pm and was wondering how much cash u wanted with the trade?
Old 10-15-2012, 01:02 AM

Cool, firstly I must know if it is an ap2 or not. Dealer liked my car as it sits and insisted I could only swap for oem parts. Including correct model ap1 vs ap2. If so I would like 350 assuming my exhaust is in great condition minus some dirt lol. If we get it off and find otherwise we can adjust the price accordingly. Assuming it may have some nicks since I am so low

Quick Reply: Trading in soon. Dealer is letting me part out whatever I want before I trade... Who's interested?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands