Old 05-17-2014, 05:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If its today I'm in.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:23 AM
Administrator

Received 166 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by J Schmidt
We can get away for the movie but not dinner
I'm thinking we can probably only do one or the other as well.
Old 05-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Administrator

Since it's going on 3pm now and no one knows any details about the aforementioned car and truck show, like where it is exactly (LaFortune Park is huge), and subsequently where to meet, I guess this is not going to happen today. Might still try to make Godzilla at 8:35 but need to speak with the other half first.

I suppose we could try to meet another day this month, since it's still early in the month. Just need to hear from the community. This is not a dictatorship, i.e. I'm not going to decide for you all.
Old 05-17-2014, 11:55 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We r def going to movie. Worried about getting stuck behind OK trucks
Old 05-18-2014, 05:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Julie!

Thanks for always trying to pull this half ass group together. I can only imagine how frustrating it is to keep tabs on this site as well as Facebook and get anything organized.

Seems like everybody always has fun when we do meet, but my gosh it just doesn't happen very easily.

And to my fellow S friends ......What is it we want? Julie keeps trying, how about brainstorming some other ideas to help. With the longer warmer days of summer upon us, would you want to get together during the week instead of the weekend. Or how would it be to start your weekend off with a morning breakfast and then a ride? Would that work for any of you? Post up people!!!!!

(and before you pick on me for not posting follow-ups recently, I did let Julie know I threw my back out and wouldn't be there & keep in mind I have to add 2 hrs. for Tulsa events & 6 hrs for OKC meets but I'll always try to join in when possible)

Feel free to copy this grumpy note to Facebook (which we all know I hate).
Old 05-29-2014, 02:59 PM
Administrator

Last chance to make the May meet happen. Anybody want to meet up this Saturday, May 31? I don't have anything particular in mind aside from avoiding crowds, lines, traffic, crappy roads, and cramped parking lots.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't have much of an imagination for these types of things. But am open for Sat just in case anything happens weather permitting. I'm easily entertained whether it be lunch or a drive. I'll be in OKC next weekend so hopefully I can meet some of those guys/gals as well.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:21 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JulieU
Last chance to make the May meet happen. Anybody want to meet up this Saturday, May 31? I don't have anything particular in mind aside from avoiding crowds, lines, traffic, crappy roads, and cramped parking lots.
LOL. Youre too picky Julie.
Im up for having everyone over at my house to talk about S2000 and help me break up a concrete patio.
No really, I could be available Sat. What about a group auto detail. Share tips and products and what works and what doesnt. I cannot get my wheels clean nor the water spots off my windows!!!

Oh we could also come over to my house and help me build a hardtop lift
Old 05-30-2014, 11:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm up for any of that. I need to invest in a buffer for a good polish and wax day. There's gotta be some way to buff them out if an auto detailer spray doesn't work, like refinishing a windshield full of pits.

Quick Reply: ** May Meet **