Oklahoma S2000 Owners Oklahoma S2000 Community

Event Interest Thread for "Hondas at Hallett"

Old 09-06-2022, 07:37 AM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Event Interest Thread for "Hondas at Hallett"

So I know everyone's been stirring about our next group track weekend, and I had a wonderful opportunity to talk directly with management at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit this past weekend. We are in the process of collaborating an all Honda event next Spring called "Hondas at Hallett." We will need a strong turnout for this idea to become a reality, and they would like me to gauge interest with the group in order to help secure a date for the 2023 event.

This will be a weekend event, with the 1.8 mile circuit running both clockwise and counter clockwise configurations. We are planning to have instructors, raffles, camping (with full bathrooms/showers/RV spots for additional charge), and a banquet.

Pricing for this event is not finalized as of yet, but you should expect cost to be in the $200-250 range for single day, $380-420 for the whole weekend. Hoping to have this include the banquet, photography, and an event shirt.

We are aiming to open the event to all Honda/Acura vehicles (slight allowance for non Hondas on registration with advance approval).

We will also be looking for sponsors for this event, so if interested please contact me.

*IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS EVENT AS A DRIVER PLEASE POST IN THE COMMENT SECTION "SIGN ME UP!" SO I CAN GATHER A TENTATIVE HEAD COUNT FOR THE ORGANIZER*

Thanks to the group as always, and I'm excited for the possibility of making Hondas at Hallett an annual event