Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

Wheel repair =(

Old 01-16-2015, 04:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel repair =(

So this morning I drifted too far towards the middle lane divider and bounced off of it. Looks like the front wheel is visually fine but the rear wheel definitely has a bend on the lip. Anyone know of a good wheel repair shop that can help out with this? Also looking for something in the greater seattle area, thanks!
Old 01-16-2015, 10:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I need a wheel repaired as well. I will most likely be taking it to one of these two places. It will be my first time using either though.

http://seattlewheel.com/

http://www.completewheelrepair.com/
Old 01-16-2015, 11:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I second Seattle wheels. Call them for appointment. High quality work. If it has to do with wheels...they know what to do. I took my wheel blemished to them. $75 dollars later it looked like it never happened!
Old 01-16-2015, 03:43 PM

Great thanks guys! I'll call seattle wheel repair later! Just came from complete wheel repair in seattle and got a quote to straighten both wheels $125 per wheel.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nismo270
I second Seattle wheels. Call them for appointment. High quality work. If it has to do with wheels...they know what to do. I took my wheel blemished to them. $75 dollars later it looked like it never happened!
I will be using Seattle Wheel then, thanks!
Old 01-22-2015, 10:53 AM

Hey Guys,

Don't know how close you are to Tacoma, but I would HIGHLY recommend this shop off of South Tacoma Way called "Premium Wheel Straightening."

This is their site: http://www.pwstraightening.com/

It is a custom street bike shop, but they specialize in auto wheel repair. They mainly cater to drifters, but are open to anyone that needs work done. The shop itself looks kindof sketchy from the outside, but the people were really down to earth and not trying to scam you out of money.

I had one of my bent wheels fixed there. They did a fantastic job and they are really honest and trustworthy. It was $70 to get my wheel fixed plus $20 to have the tire remounted and balanced. The guy who fixes all of the wheels really knows his stuff. I could tell from when I was talking with him.

Either way...good luck with the repair!
Old 02-23-2015, 12:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wanted to revisit this topic. My wheel kissed the curb and the curb bit back.

I took my Mazda to a place in Lynnwood called "Cascade Wheel" a few years ago, and I remember they did a great job. I do not recall price but I will talk to them soon about my S. For you north end guys this might be an option. Will let you know what i find out when I visit. Has anyone had any experiences with them?
Old 02-23-2015, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by II JETFIRE II

I took my Mazda to a place in Lynnwood called "Cascade Wheel" a few years ago, and I remember they did a great job. I do not recall price but I will talk to them soon about my S. For you north end guys this might be an option. Will let you know what i find out when I visit. Has anyone had any experiences with them?
I went to Cascade Wheel last month to fix one of my wheels as it had a bend in it. They did a pretty good job and it was quick. Because of mounting and balancing, the total cost ended up being just under $100 to straighten out one wheel. I would definitely recommend them.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Breyeun
Originally Posted by II JETFIRE II' timestamp='1424725316' post='23516230

I went to Cascade Wheel last month to fix one of my wheels as it had a bend in it. They did a pretty good job and it was quick. Because of mounting and balancing, the total cost ended up being just under $100 to straighten out one wheel. I would definitely recommend them.
Thanks Breyeun, went there yesterday. Going to get one tire as the price was higher than the other place in Kent, but adding the gas to get there, it would be about the same.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by II JETFIRE II
Originally Posted by Breyeun' timestamp='1424745864' post='23516605
[quote name='II JETFIRE II' timestamp='1424725316' post='23516230']

Thanks Breyeun, went there yesterday. Going to get one tire as the price was higher than the other place in Kent, but adding the gas to get there, it would be about the same.
[/quote]

I need to take back what I said on the earlier quote. Brought car in this morning and just got it back. Cascade Wheel did an AMAZING repair and it was significantly less than going to Kent. So much so, I plan to bring it back for some other work. I totally recommend for the north enders.

Quick Reply: Wheel repair =(