Photography and Videography Tips, techniques and equipment for taking great photographs and videos. Come here for advice and critique on your photos and videos. To show off your S2000 go to The Gallery

Festival of Speed 2015 (St. Petersburg, Florida)

Old 04-26-2015, 06:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Festival of Speed 2015 (St. Petersburg, Florida)

I recently purchased my first S2000 so I am fairly new to the forums. I just discovered this topic and figured I would share a set I captured earlier this year. I prefer nature & landscape photography but I decided to gives cars a shot Let me know what you guys think!

http://www.bubisphotography.com/st-p...of-speed-2015/
Old 04-26-2015, 08:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice pictures, great angles. Believe me I am no expert in the field of photography but I do have one issue. I am not a big fan of over color saturation. I know it makes images pop but at the same time it makes it, it, what word am I looking for, unreal, fake? Look at the first picture, the grass is unreal green, almost glowing, the sky has so much blue in it it is almost black. The color of the car almost looks orange/candy apple red where in the following pictures it is more pure orange. If that was what you were going for you got it. However pictures that are over finished sometimes look, well over finished. Hey that is just me, and I do not know shit about taking pictures.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:20 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts