Photography and Videography Tips, techniques and equipment for taking great photographs and videos. Come here for advice and critique on your photos and videos. To show off your S2000 go to The Gallery

I've been told my shots are "Honda advertisement quality"

Old 03-25-2015, 06:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JetJr
Originally Posted by FluKy15' timestamp='1427225850' post='23553013
Thank you for the links!
Hey, you can also go onto youtube and search "Photography for beginners". You'll find a plethora of videos to help you out. I learn better by watching, not by reading. I learned most of my "skills" by watching youtube videos. Months later I took photography in college which was pretty useless, but it teaches you the "art appreciation" aspect of photography. It was useless to me as in I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.

Also, most everyone on here will assume you have a DSLR or mirrorless camera. You'll need one of these in order to make the adjustments we are talking about. I assume you have one though! Have fun!
Yup! I have a Nikon D3100 I got for Christmas a year ago. I've been dogging it in terms of learning the finer details of photography . This will be my summer though. Single and nothing better to do LOL
Old 03-25-2015, 07:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FluKy15
Originally Posted by JetJr' timestamp='1427239129' post='23553349
[quote name='FluKy15' timestamp='1427225850' post='23553013']
Thank you for the links!
Hey, you can also go onto youtube and search "Photography for beginners". You'll find a plethora of videos to help you out. I learn better by watching, not by reading. I learned most of my "skills" by watching youtube videos. Months later I took photography in college which was pretty useless, but it teaches you the "art appreciation" aspect of photography. It was useless to me as in I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.

Also, most everyone on here will assume you have a DSLR or mirrorless camera. You'll need one of these in order to make the adjustments we are talking about. I assume you have one though! Have fun!
Yup! I have a Nikon D3100 I got for Christmas a year ago. I've been dogging it in terms of learning the finer details of photography . This will be my summer though. Single and nothing better to do LOL
[/quote]

Aren't you coming to the Dragon? If so, good place to practice! I always end up with over 500 shots at least.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Aren't you coming to the Dragon? If so, good place to practice! I always end up with over 500 shots at least.

Are you talking to me or FluKy15?
Old 03-25-2015, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JetJr
Originally Posted by TheStigSC' timestamp='1427298289' post='23554104

Are you talking to me or FluKy15?
FluKy. Sorry to threadjack.