Redliners For Sale A forum to sell items within the Prairie Redliners' community. Members only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: JDM headlights, JPM alcantara steering wheel, AP1 tail lights

Old 04-30-2013, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: JDM headlights, JPM alcantara steering wheel, AP1 tail lights

Several surplus pieces from my latest round of modifications.

All items located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Best method of contact is PM or email. If you are serious about an item, we can chat via phone or text.

All prices in USD. If fellow Canadians purchase, would prefer Interac email money transfers, and we’ll work something out in Canadian funds of course.

1. AP1 steering wheel, custom wrapped in black alcantara with contrastring red stitching. This piece was done for me about five years ago by JPM Coachworks. The alcantara shows several years of summer daily driving use, so it’s not ‘fluffy’ anymore. There are several imperfections as shown as well. When the wheel arrived, I had to use some glue here and there to keep a few spots down. There is also padding in between the stock wheel and the alcantara. JPM said the padding was required otherwise the alcantara wouldn’t fit nicely. I liked the added thickness anyway. Comes with perfect AP1 airbag. $450 for wheel and airbag. $200 for airbag only. $275 for wheel only.

Flash makes the alcantara look greyer than it is.

2. Genuine JDM AP1 headlights, not aftermarket cleared. These were purchased new by the guy I bought them from, still have the receipt somewhere! Will include with purchase. Never opened up (why would you?!?), no broken tabs.

Does NOT include:
-HID bulbs;
-rubber covers and plastic bulb holders for the high beams; or
-the plastic covers for the HIDs.

DOES include:
-ballasts from my AP1;
-signal and parking bulbs;
-hard to find JDM headlight specific turn signal bulb holders.

There were some scratches on one of the lenses (can’t remember which) but I polished them very well before mounting, and then applied 3M headlamp protective film – so you can’t tell and they look great. $750 for everything. $150 for ballasts, igniter and wiring only but will not sell these before lenses sold. $650 for lenses only. Will not separate pairs of lenses or ballasts unless there are confirmed buyers for all items. Will not separate the JDM specific turn signal bulb holders, they have to go with the lenses.

3. AP1 tail lights, from my MY01. These are almost vintage items now! You can be the ironic hipster with these near vintage pieces. Or maybe just replace broken pieces on your car. $150 for both.

All prices PLUS actual shipping costs and PayPal, so please keep that in mind. If you are American, the items have to cross the border – which means extra shipping cost.

You can buy from me with confidence, I’ve been a paying member of S2ki for years now, and active in the local forum (Prairie Redliners) plus the MBWorld C32/C55 AMG and C36/C43 forums, same username. Also same username on eBay.