Rocky Mountain S2000 Owners Rocky Mountain Owners Club including Colorado

Calling all Denver area S2k enthusiasts!

Old 04-17-2015, 06:18 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Calling all Denver area S2k enthusiasts!

If you're in the Denver area you know the weather has been extraordinary. I managed to find out first hand yesterday and slid off the road on an off ramp while trying to turn around to go back into Denver after some freak snow storm covered the high way. I was gonna gonna go back and get a room in the city after not liking what i saw. I was just past Denver International Airport when it happened. As you know thats not very far out of Denver and it was barely raining if at all when I got on the 70 from the 270.
Anyway, I hit a light pole and damaged the front fender and suspension pretty good. I'll be going in this morning to see what the damage is. What I'm hoping to do is get some support from you great people, as I'm out of California and have little help here. Most of the parts I'm going to need i already have, but as you can guess they are at home. I'm hoping that some of you might have some of these parts and would be willing to put them on loan to me and I would return them to you when I get home?

Parts that i know I'll need, but have at home:
All parts are driver side front And AP1

Upper arm and ball joint
Lower arm and ball joint
sway bar
knuckle
left front abs sensor

Parts i need and will purchase from you:
Front fender any color
18" inch wheel s2k fitment

Those are the things i could see last night. On my way to get a better look this morning.
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

If you have anything to contribute, help, ideas, parts, general knowledge about the area (as i have none) please feel to message me. I'm in a rental car and plan to continue my journey after i get this stapled down.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish I would have seen this earlier, I might have been able to help out. Hopefully you got everything taken care of.