Rocky Mountain S2000 Owners Rocky Mountain Owners Club including Colorado

Coming from Oklahoma!

Old 09-23-2015, 04:40 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Coming from Oklahoma!

Good morning everyone! My life has taken a drastic change in the past couple of months. It's to the point now that I need a new fresh start and an opportunity has risen to bring me from Oklahoma city which I have been at for the past 9 years and move to Denver!

After talking with one of my buddies that lives there this is something definitely in the works. A few questions though as this is something I need to have planned out before I move there.

The first and most important is a Job. Gotta pay the bills right? I currently work as a ProSupport agent at Dell computers. I currently have my Microsoft MTA cert and am working getting my A+ and probably my Net+ and Linux+. Are there any decent paying IT jobs out there that you guys would recommend? Preferably not in a call center as that's really gotten old but I will take what I can get.

I also have a huge passion for video editing and motion graphic design. I have been doing that on and off as a hobby on my youtube channel for the past 4 years.
RGNHD - YouTube Channel

If any of you guys know of any Video Production or Video Editing positions please let me know as I would love to really dig deep into that.

Second question I have for you guys is how is the car scene around there? Are there a good variety of meets and car shows?

And Lastly I also have a 240sx that I competitively drift at local drift events here in oklahoma. However I haven't been able to find much info for drift events in Colorado. Seems as if they stopped doing them this year.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a picture of my S2k!
Old 09-23-2015, 07:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't help you out with the first question. Sorry. For your second question, the car scene is pretty good out here. There is a car show or drive every single weekend. And for your third question, there are a few drift events around the state. Seems less and less though.