Rocky Mountain S2000 Owners Rocky Mountain Owners Club including Colorado

Denver/Littleton Meet.

Old 08-29-2013, 01:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver/Littleton Meet.

Hey guys, I am new to the S2K world and have been reading this site for a while now. I was wondering if there is any meets that go down?

It doesnt look like there is many posts in this section so i thought i would start it back up.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:26 AM

Most people in denver area post on s2kca in mile high section. Not many people read this site any more. We have a few get together's every month.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:43 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

S2KCA? It's too bad that S2K enthusiasts ares are divided. IMO S2KI provides far more technical knowledge, diversified interests, active members, and the possibility to contact larger numbers of S2000 enthusiasts than S2KCA. The S2KCA Mile High Chapter members need to be guided HERE.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by skunkworks
S2KCA? It's too bad that S2K enthusiasts ares are divided. IMO S2KI provides far more technical knowledge, diversified interests, active members, and the possibility to contact larger numbers of S2000 enthusiasts than S2KCA. The S2KCA Mile High Chapter members need to be guided HERE.
Yup, agree! I just moved here from Southern California and I was bummed out to see this subforum almost dead compared to the Socal one. I checked out the Mile High Chapter on S2KCA and it still seems pretty empty compared to here.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by genexrocket
Originally Posted by skunkworks' timestamp='1380408205' post='22801388
Yup, agree! I just moved here from Southern California and I was bummed out to see this subforum almost dead compared to the Socal one. I checked out the Mile High Chapter on S2KCA and it still seems pretty empty compared to here.
Most people post on both forums. S2ki is a better site for most things, I don't have any arguments there. We can't direct people from S2kca to this site, S2kca board members have a huge problem with that. Mile High members are not divided by any means, most people just know that we post on s2kca because we have used that site for so long (not my decision). The reason why its so dead is because people stopped showing up to any thing. They just post and complain about how the meet days don't fit in with their schedule and are too lazy to post up their own meet. We have a lot of active members, just happens to be dead right now.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by spa01s2k
Originally Posted by genexrocket' timestamp='1380592504' post='22804593
[quote name='skunkworks' timestamp='1380408205' post='22801388']
Most people post on both forums. S2ki is a better site for most things, I don't have any arguments there. We can't direct people from S2kca to this site, S2kca board members have a huge problem with that. Mile High members are not divided by any means, most people just know that we post on s2kca because we have used that site for so long (not my decision). The reason why its so dead is because people stopped showing up to any thing. They just post and complain about how the meet days don't fit in with their schedule and are too lazy to post up their own meet. We have a lot of active members, just happens to be dead right now.
[/quote]

Thanks for the insight! Sunny Socal does have a higher number of S2ks than Colorado, so I realized it could never be as active. I've only seen one S since i moved here! I'd usually see at least 2 everyday in Socal... Anyways, I'm looking forward to attending a meet or a drive whenever that happens!
Old 10-02-2013, 07:54 AM

You don't happen to have a Berlina AP2 do you? I've seen one with Cali plates around the tech center.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by spa01s2k
You don't happen to have a Berlina AP2 do you? I've seen one with Cali plates around the tech center.
Close! NFR AP2 and I work in the Tech center, haha.
Old 10-02-2013, 12:03 PM

There are a few of us who work in the tech center. And a couple people that live near the tech center. I'm surprised you haven't seen more S2000's here.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep... I've been DD'ing mine to the Tech Center and its kinda hard to miss. haven't seen too many S2k's around lately though

I basically use S2ki for everything except setting up meets

Quick Reply: Denver/Littleton Meet.