S2000 Brakes and Suspension Discussions about S2000 brake and suspension systems.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Sake Bomb

Introducing the FPSpëc Long-Stroke Öhlins DFV

Old 01-19-2017, 02:40 AM

Received 344 Likes on 321 Posts

That's Taken these DFVs to another level !!
Quality upgrade SakeBomb I commend your input
The following users liked this post:
SakeBomb Garage (01-19-2017)
Old 01-19-2017, 09:36 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SakeBomb Garage
Sorry to hear that but I'm sure you will love the standard DFVs too! If you are ever in the market for low profile rear forks or some high torque non-marring adjustment spanners let us know!
I also already have DFVs from another vendor. But I recently bought a set of your low profile rear forks. Had I known you were working on the kit to upgrade stock DFVs (except the long-stroke) I'd have opted for that kit. Now I'm left wondering if you'd be able to package a kit for me that includes:
  1. the "Already Have the Standard Öhlins DFV Kit?" kit (except leave out the low profile rear forks)
  2. the high torque non-marring adjustment spanners (_hate_ the ones that come with the Ohlins DFVs)
  3. possibly 10k springs for the rears (but I'd welcome your feedback from the 'individual suspension consultation' I got with the SBG low profile rear forks)
If you see this, please feel free to PM me with a response; otherwise I'll reach out via email, etc. Thanks!
Old 01-19-2017, 10:11 AM
Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by snitm
I also already have DFVs from another vendor. But I recently bought a set of your low profile rear forks. Had I known you were working on the kit to upgrade stock DFVs (except the long-stroke) I'd have opted for that kit. Now I'm left wondering if you'd be able to package a kit for me that includes:
  1. the "Already Have the Standard Öhlins DFV Kit?" kit (except leave out the low profile rear forks)
  2. the high torque non-marring adjustment spanners (_hate_ the ones that come with the Ohlins DFVs)
  3. possibly 10k springs for the rears (but I'd welcome your feedback from the 'individual suspension consultation' I got with the SBG low profile rear forks)
If you see this, please feel free to PM me with a response; otherwise I'll reach out via email, etc. Thanks!
We can absolutely add on to your lower forks with the rest of the upgrade package! The high torque spanners really are fantastic, they come in sets of two to perfectly match the spring perch and lock rings. They lock in perfectly and never slip off. For the vanilla kit we reccomend 10k rear springs assuming you aren't interested in revalving.
Old 01-23-2017, 12:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

so what exactly does FPSpec mean?
Old 01-23-2017, 09:22 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Arro
so what exactly does FPSpec mean?
Full Performance... that's how we roll
The following users liked this post:
Arro (01-24-2017)
Old 01-24-2017, 12:59 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Put me down for a set! Email sent

Last edited by SilliG; 01-24-2017 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by SilliG
Put me down for a set! Email sent
Shoot us a PM.... believe it or not we're running out of components to build kits from already because of the fast word of mouth interest. We don't even have the product page officially set up yet and have 9 pre-orders already submitted. We were not expecting this sort of turnout.
Old 02-17-2017, 01:23 PM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Wondering if you could respond back to me as I have send a few messages back to you on my orders. Have not received it even though an email said it was shipped. The tracking number is also invalid. Would appreciate a message back.

Thank you.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:16 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by s2k4life_az
Have not received it even though an email said it was shipped. The tracking number is also invalid.
I recently got an email from SBG with tracking number that was supposedly UPS. But when I put the tracking number into Google it presented USPS as the match. Try that.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:16 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by s2k4life_az
Wondering if you could respond back to me as I have send a few messages back to you on my orders. Have not received it even though an email said it was shipped. The tracking number is also invalid. Would appreciate a message back.

Thank you.
We're trying to look up your order number but don't have much to go off of. Can you try what snitm suggested above? Since we've been behind on shipping schedule we've been trying to speed up everyone getting their parts with faster shipping, so anyone who's been waiting awhile probably has an expedited package coming USPS. Unfortunately our website auto-emails tracking numbers with whatever the default service is (typically FedEx), but when people have been waiting awhile, we ship whatever method will get the package there fastest!

Shoot us an email or PM if you can't get the tracking number to work, we'll get you sorted and thanks to everyone for their patience with these labor intensive production runs! These are all small batch custom parts manufacturing so at times things can get a bit slow, but hopefully everyone will feel it's well worth the wait once you have parts in hand.

Quick Reply: Introducing the FPSpëc Long-Stroke Öhlins DFV