S2000 Brakes and Suspension Discussions about S2000 brake and suspension systems.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Sake Bomb

Yonaka Coilovers Installed

Old 07-30-2012, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea I had to adjust the springs to get mines lower.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DeathStar5
Yea I had to adjust the springs to get mines lower.

thats not correct or recommended by any coil manufacuers as it "voids" the warranty they provide against 1 year defect becuase your effecivly changing the shock throw and negating the reason for height being adjustable seperately personally i told yonaka they should make the body of shock 2 inches shorter and it would make EVERYTHING so much better on all accounts due to having more adjustability, not having to throw the preload all out of wack and screwing the shock throw all up to make it go lower, in my opinion thats not a correct way to do things
Old 03-03-2013, 05:23 AM

I wonder how well these coilovers will perform with a swift spring upgrade.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:17 AM

Looks like another rebranded 32 way adjustable garbage Taiwanese coil.

Im sorry I don't really care what your argument is to support your purchase is, but if you're buying this junk you clearly don't know anything about suspension or the difference between good and bad.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Reapur

Im sorry I don't really care what your argument is to support your purchase is, but if you're buying this junk you clearly don't know anything about suspension or the difference between good and bad.
OEM suspension is pretty good itself. I see this as a downgrade also, but it is your S and you build it how you want.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"
This is funny to hear coming from you! Go ahead and drop some "suspension knowledge" for us! Kind of like the time you tried to "educate" the op that was asking about a RL caliper swap and you went on about how they would perform horrible if you ever installed them on a s2000, when you yourself in reality knew nothing about the matter? ... Then I posted pictures of one of my track cars that has been running the exact calipers on tracks for YEARS and have performed fantastic.

This op made it very clear he was not trying to say these are going to be a incredible performing coil over. He is saying for the price he is happy with what he got. Thats all.

Iv'e got to say though, you have to be the most entertaining troll on these forums that delivers literally nothing but childish hate and the most basic "knowledge" comparable to what you could consume within five minutes off of any magazine shelf at your local barns and nobles.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by RUEHL925
Originally Posted by Reapur' timestamp='1362334626' post='22377032

"
This is funny to hear coming from you! Go ahead and drop some "suspension knowledge" for us! Kind of like the time you tried to "educate" the op that was asking about a RL caliper swap and you went on about how they would perform horrible if you ever installed them on a s2000, when you yourself in reality knew nothing about the matter? ... Then I posted pictures of one of my track cars that has been running the exact calipers on tracks for YEARS and have performed fantastic.

This op made it very clear he was not trying to say these are going to be a incredible performing coil over. He is saying for the price he is happy with what he got. Thats all.

Iv'e got to say though, you have to be the most entertaining troll on these forums that delivers literally nothing but childish hate and the most basic "knowledge" comparable to what you could consume within five minutes off of any magazine shelf at your local barns and nobles.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:58 PM

@deathstar5 you still running these? What do I adjust the preload to, to slam the back
Old 09-15-2013, 06:18 PM

nice man looking really good how are road conditions were you live ?
Old 09-26-2013, 03:01 AM

I just love how some people are "experts " on a product that they have never tried. Yes these are made to a price point but as the op says he doesn't track it. And the "I don't care what your argument is" makes you sound obnoxious. Just putting it out there

Quick Reply: Yonaka Coilovers Installed