S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

ABP #432 Checking In

Old 07-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Go2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats and welcome to the club. Great color to own.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:37 AM

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Ap1HondaLife
Originally Posted by og8790' timestamp='1436278489' post='23672316
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! And yes, it indeed is 100% ABP.
Congrats bro! Finally found your ABP! Where did you buy this one if you don't mind since I saw a lot of them for sale. Just curious.
The previous owner is located in TN and replied to my WTB ad on here.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude! Congrats!
Old 07-08-2015, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by og8790
Originally Posted by Ap1HondaLife' timestamp='1436279643' post='23672339
[quote name='og8790' timestamp='1436278489' post='23672316']
Congrats bro! Finally found your ABP! Where did you buy this one if you don't mind since I saw a lot of them for sale. Just curious.
[/quote]

Where exactly did you post your WTB? Mine got moved into the CR for sale thread. Sorry for asking so much just want to find a nice cr like how you did.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Ap1HondaLife
Originally Posted by og8790' timestamp='1436279843' post='23672343
[quote name='Ap1HondaLife' timestamp='1436279643' post='23672339']
[quote name='og8790' timestamp='1436278489' post='23672316']
[/quote]

Where exactly did you post your WTB? Mine got moved into the CR for sale thread. Sorry for asking so much just want to find a nice cr like how you did.
[/quote]

I posted my ad in the Want To Buy sub-forum located here: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/forum/132-want-to-buy/
Old 07-08-2015, 10:43 AM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

What is the car's history?
Old 07-08-2015, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by adrs2k
The car was originally purchased in Murfreesboro, TN in 2009. It has been garaged it's entire life and a clear bra was installed on the front bumper, hood, mirror, door rails, front and rear fender arches, and read bumper where the trunk and bumper meet, soon after it was purchased. When I purchased the car, I received all original documentation, keys, tool kit, body panels for when the hardtop is removed, touch-up paint, J's Titanium Exhaust FX-PRO 60RS Exhaust (included with stock CR exhaust), and extra parts. She is currently completely stock with 69k miles and the carfax and auto check are both clean without any accidents. The car has all matching VIN stickers and the only thing the car really needs is a good buff and wax. The rear bumper has the common slight misalignment due to the wing, but that's not really an issue. The hardtop has some rattle but I'll be taking care of that soon.

The previous owner autocrossed the car in Tennessee in the TRSCCA STR class and the miles are mostly highway miles from driving to and from events. Previously these parts were installed on the car: Moton shocks, Buddy club wheels, J's Titanium Exhaust FX-PRO 60RS Exhaust, KN intake, PLM header, and flashpro. Before the purchase, the previous owner reverted the car to stock and sold the aftermarket parts. Because the car had aftermarket wheels most of its life, the OEM wheels are in almost perfect condition.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:18 AM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by og8790
Originally Posted by adrs2k' timestamp='1436380993' post='23674047
The car was originally purchased in Murfreesboro, TN in 2009. It has been garaged it's entire life and a clear bra was installed on the front bumper, hood, mirror, door rails, front and rear fender arches, and read bumper where the trunk and bumper meet, soon after it was purchased. When I purchased the car, I received all original documentation, keys, tool kit, body panels for when the hardtop is removed, touch-up paint, J's Titanium Exhaust FX-PRO 60RS Exhaust (included with stock CR exhaust), and extra parts. She is currently completely stock with 69k miles and the carfax and auto check are both clean without any accidents. The car has all matching VIN stickers and the only thing the car really needs is a good buff and wax. The rear bumper has the common slight misalignment due to the wing, but that's not really an issue. The hardtop has some rattle but I'll be taking care of that soon.

The previous owner autocrossed the car in Tennessee in the TRSCCA STR class and the miles are mostly highway miles from driving to and from events. Previously these parts were installed on the car: Moton shocks, Buddy club wheels, J's Titanium Exhaust FX-PRO 60RS Exhaust, KN intake, PLM header, and flashpro. Before the purchase, the previous owner reverted the car to stock and sold the aftermarket parts. Because the car had aftermarket wheels most of its life, the OEM wheels are in almost perfect condition.
Wow, you got yourself a nice car then.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by adrs2k
Originally Posted by og8790' timestamp='1436382568' post='23674094
[quote name='adrs2k' timestamp='1436380993' post='23674047']

Wow, you got yourself a nice car then.
[/quote]

Thanks! It was extremely hard being patient. I almost pulled the trigger on the low mileage BB CR from Washington that popped up in May. I told myself I would stick to my guns and wait for the car I REALLY wanted. Although the car has more miles than I originally wanted, she is in great shape and I am really happy with my purchase. The S2K GA club only knows of three other CR's in Georgia but hopefully I find out about more in the surrounding areas and we can all get together.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:29 PM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Nice find Oscar......... check the CR Roll Call, I think i see at least six CR's listed in Georgia. Assuming they still own them.

Quick Reply: ABP #432 Checking In