S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

CR's features in magazines?

Old 03-04-2018, 08:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default CR's features in magazines?

Does anyone know which magazines had features of the CR when they were coming out? I'm trying to buy older magazines with reviews and features of the car for my collection. Any help would be appreciated!
Old 03-05-2018, 04:07 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Good morning, I have a article about the CR and Nismo that I bought off of eBay it was only two pages that I purchased. Then I turned around and laminated them as soon as I pull them out of my collectors closet lol I’ll take pics and post. Not sure what mag they were in?
Old 03-06-2018, 05:59 AM

Hello again, sorry it was 3 pages I purchased. The magazine was Road and Track. On with the photos I promised
Old 03-11-2018, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Oneloveknk
Good morning, I have a article about the CR and Nismo that I bought off of eBay it was only two pages that I purchased. Then I turned around and laminated them as soon as I pull them out of my collectors closet lol I’ll take pics and post. Not sure what mag they were in?

Hello again, sorry it was 3 pages I purchased. The magazine was Road and Track. On with the photos I promised
Awesome man, thanks! I just purchased a Road & Track from October 2007. Only a small feature of the CR. Would you happen to know when that magazine was issued?
Old 03-12-2018, 07:01 AM

Sent you a pm with info
The following users liked this post:
KillerCom (03-19-2018)
Old 03-12-2018, 09:41 AM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Most magazines offer only digital copies of past articles now. Here is the link to R&T magazine.Back issue copies of the print edition of Road & Track are no longer available for sale.

However, you may purchase copies of current and previous digital issues of Road & Track through the magazine app from your preferred digital newsstand: Apple App Store, Google Play,
Amazon Kindle Amazon Kindle
, http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/nook-newsstand/newsstand/magazines/_/N-8raZ8qeZ1gzq, or https://www.zinio.com/. Zinio supports iOS, Android, PC/MAC and Windows 8 devices using the free Zinio app.
The following users liked this post:
#172CR (03-20-2018)
Old 03-19-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Vanishing Point
Most magazines offer only digital copies of past articles now. Here is the link to R&T magazine.Back issue copies of the print edition of Road & Track are no longer available for sale.

However, you may purchase copies of current and previous digital issues of Road & Track through the magazine app from your preferred digital newsstand: Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble NOOK, or Zinio. Zinio supports iOS, Android, PC/MAC and Windows 8 devices using the free Zinio app.
That's a sweet way to look at it. Just looking to see if anyone has or recalls what issues did in fact have features of the CR specifically. I recently purchased a few copies of the 2008 CR post cards with the ABP CR pictured, a copy of the 2009 S2000 dealer brochure (34 pages), Car & Driver 10/2007, which had a small one page article on the CR and then the Road & Track 12/2007, which had the "Winged Wonders" article featuring the 350z Nismo and the CR (pictured above). I went ahead and removed the proper pages and laminated the pages perfectly. Great idea @Oneloveknk