S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 CR Club Racer Edition (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-cr-club-racer-edition-279/)
-   -   I ran into two blk CR owners together (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-cr-club-racer-edition-279/i-ran-into-two-blk-cr-owners-together-874594/)

cantsleep 06-08-2011 09:00 PM

I ran into two blk CR owners together

So I was craving for some subway sandwich
I decided to go in my CR
Next thing I know there were two blk CRs parked together
At first I thought it was just base one with a wing and a lip but they both had blk CR emblems on trunk
So as soon as I got out I checked the interior to see if they were legit and yes they were.
Owners happened to be friends in their early 30s
They don't even know about s2ki.com :confused:
I kindly asked if I could take some pics since all our cars were parked along.
They refused lol
Anyway I thought I would share the story cuz it's pretty rare case

closetgeek 06-08-2011 09:58 PM

wow. what are the odds, cantsleep? did they mention anything else besides declining the photo? both of them in their early 30s and they just so happen to get two of the same cars. theres got to be a story behind that.

cantsleep 06-08-2011 10:28 PM

Yea it's pretty odd if u ask me
We talked for a littlebit
One of the guys told me he bought a set of enkie wheels and how he tried to hide it from
His gf whereas the other guy remained quite the whole time except he told the other guy something in Chinese so maybe he didn't know how to speak English
I could tell they felt distant with me like they don't really care about running into another CR owner. I looked pretty weird to them maybe. Getting all excited, trying to have conversation about CR.
I guess some CR owners are not enthusiastic as we are here on s2ki

psychoazn 06-08-2011 10:32 PM

Did they pick up their CRs to try to pick up girls too? :LOL:

(inside joke)

cantsleep 06-08-2011 10:42 PM

^^^^^
I texted u about this and never responded to me?

Vanishing Point 06-09-2011 07:02 AM

I've run into that type myself, to this particular person it "was just a means of transportation" and could care less hearing about a group of CR enthusiasts! :suspect:
The worst part was the car was in pretty rough shape, missing grill, dents,etc. :mad:

closetgeek 06-09-2011 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Vanishing Point (Post 20665338)
I've run into that type myself, to this particular person it "was just a means of transportation" and could care less hearing about a group of CR enthusiasts! :suspect:
The worst part was the car was in pretty rough shape, missing grill, dents,etc. :mad:

I would've given him my card and politely asked him to call me when hes ready to sell.

patinum 06-09-2011 10:19 AM

"I ran into two blk CR owners together"

So were the CR's black or the owners? :D If it's the owners, that's pretty racist that you felt you had to mention it. It's also kinda odd that they spoke chinese :LOL:

cantsleep 06-09-2011 10:25 AM

^^ I should have put " two BB CR owners" to clarify :p

seoulbro 06-09-2011 06:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Must have looked like this.