S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

Info on CR JHMAP21298S000377

Old 03-08-2014, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ohhh thanks for the advice. Nvr thought about that.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:34 AM

Finance approved, surprise i got my 3rd car under my name is approved without income verification. Now i have to sell my bmw asap. Does anyone know good auto freight companies?? I just might not fly there after orjinal advised me not to drive into NYC.

Thank youguys!! I keep u updated
Old 03-08-2014, 01:08 PM

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by cantsleep
Finance approved, surprise i got my 3rd car under my name is approved without income verification. Now i have to sell my bmw asap. Does anyone know good auto freight companies?? I just might not fly there after orjinal advised me not to drive into NYC.

There is some shipping info here that MIGHT be useful;
https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/904...sport-ship-cr/
Old 03-08-2014, 03:12 PM

Thank u Ira! So as far as any concerns about this car, i should be "OK" to sign the final purchase paper...

Here is the autocheck report

Report Summary

Class: Sport Car - Premium
Engine: 2.2L I4 MPI
Country of Assembly: Japan
Vehicle Age: 6 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 1
VIN: JHMAP21298S000377
Year: 2008
Make: Honda
Model: S2000 CR
Style/Body: Convertible 2D
This vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Reported accidents: 0

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out!
Last Reported Odometer Reading: 28

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
No vehicle use reported
View Full History

AccidentCheck
Not all accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck.

Your Vehicle Checks Out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Honda S2000 CR (JHMAP21298S000377). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle.

Title and ProblemCheck
Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck's database for this 2008 Honda S2000 CR (JHMAP21298S000377) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
No abandoned title record
No damaged title or major damage incident record
No fire damaged title record
No grey market title record
No hail damage title record
No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
No junk or scrapped title record
No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
No odometer problem title record
No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
No salvage title or salvage auction record
No water damaged title record
No NHTSA crash test record
No frame/unibody damage record
No recycling facility record
OdometerCheck
Your Vehicle Checks Out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Honda S2000 CR (JHMAP21298S000377) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
28 06/16/2008
Vehicle Use and EventCheck
No Additional Information Reported! AutoCheck shows no additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2008 Honda S2000 CR (JHMAP21298S000377). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or a duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
No taxi use record
No police use record
No government use record
No livery use record
No driver education record
0 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
No accident record reported through accident data sources
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No emission/safety inspection record
No loan/lien record
No fire damage incident record
No repossessed record
No theft record
No storm area registration/title record
Full History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date 2014-03-08 19:11:33.072 EST

Vehicle: 2008 Honda S2000 CR (JHMAP21298S000377)

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details
06/16/2008 SPARROWS POINT, MD
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:39499680)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/05/2010 SPARROWS POINT, MD
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
03/18/2011 SPARROWS POINT, MD
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
Old 03-08-2014, 03:52 PM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

Pretty cool to see you coming back!! Congrats!! Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking about selling their CR's and moving on hehe. You will be back.

Welcome to the ABP club
Old 03-08-2014, 04:05 PM

^^^^haha thank you! My heart is still in CRs
E92 M3 didnt do, obviously my current F30 328i M sport didnt do it either

Im actually very excited. I should go work out squat as im gonna be using my left foot for driving lol

Took me awhile to find an excellent conditin ABP
I knew i couldnt find another GPW, quite a few BBs are for sale locally and they are nice but ABP was my 2nd choice followed by GPW!
Old 03-08-2014, 05:00 PM

Received 162 Likes on 125 Posts

NYC is THE place to visit just not with a car, especially if that car is a special car in very good condition.

As for shipping have a look through this thread, https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/105...-advise-please
Old 03-08-2014, 06:05 PM

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts

Some advice on the shipping, don't use a company that uses terminals to accumulate loads prior to shipping. Your car will sit outside or inside if there is room for several days while other cars are brought to this terminal for shipping. A normal two deck trailer can haul up to six cars, and they will wait till they have a load before actually shipping the car. They will tell you otherwise to get your business, but the reality is they cannot afford to leave without a full load. if you go the enclosed route, specify you want top deck, the reason is on the bottom deck your car can have oil, etc leak on it from above. And most companies won't suspend plastic above cars just in case they have a "leaker".
Make sure you or your representative is present for the pre loading inspection, the driver and you will check the car for any existing damage which is noted on bill of lading.
This covers you and the company hauling. Ask if they are the sole haulers, or if they sub contract out to other companies, you don't want your car being moved from truck to truck which increases the chance of damage. Ask that they be specific on date of pick up and delivery, if they start to mention a range of dates involving more than one or two days I would question why. Usually it means they are sitting somewhere awaiting a pickup along the way, a full load leave out is preferred where you know they have a set number of days to get from NY to LA. non stop. With two drivers they can deliver in two days fully loaded. Price wise your looking at around 2k door to door shipping that distance on an enclosed truck. Make sure the transport company is fully insured and will cover your vehicle for an agreed value of your choosing.
I'm not going to suggest a company to use anymore, I've used about a dozen different one's and I've had good and bad experiences with all of them. Some of the smaller transport companies might be worth checking out (especially reviews, BBB, etc) as they tend to be more 'hungry" than the big guys and more eager to please. I'm not recommending this company, but I've talked with the drivers on some of my travels and I've seen their equipment and they seem very professional. If you can get one of their smaller rigs it might be slightly cheaper. Good luck cantsleep............ I imagine you will be losing more sleep awaiting your car once it's on it's way.

http://www.enclosedvehicletransport....FY3m7Aod7kQAGQ
Old 03-08-2014, 06:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BSDBC' timestamp='1393993604' post='23046631
CR#156 2008 ABP AC/Radio

25,465 miles $30,000
JHMAP21298S00377
Parkville, MD
http://bobdavidsonfo...R-Car/26506869/
Not listed on roll call.

More info--> https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/107...p21298s000377/
left a deposit for this car today and flying there next wed to finalize the paperwork from CA.... Finally getting back in Cr. Its not GPW but ABP is also
Beautiful!
I was actually on my drive up there this morning and the guy called me back saying they put the car in the body shop to repaint the rear bumper because of a scratch. I turned around because i wanted it all OEM paintwork. Hope it works out though, their price of 30k is unrealistic personally.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Beard
Originally Posted by cantsleep' timestamp='1394255605' post='23052451
[quote name='BSDBC' timestamp='1393993604' post='23046631']
CR#156 2008 ABP AC/Radio

25,465 miles $30,000
JHMAP21298S00377
Parkville, MD
http://bobdavidsonfo...R-Car/26506869/
Not listed on roll call.

More info--> https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/107...p21298s000377/
left a deposit for this car today and flying there next wed to finalize the paperwork from CA.... Finally getting back in Cr. Its not GPW but ABP is also
Beautiful!
I was actually on my drive up there this morning and the guy called me back saying they put the car in the body shop to repaint the rear bumper because of a scratch. I turned around because i wanted it all OEM paintwork. Hope it works out though, their price of 30k is unrealistic personally.
[/quote]
R U serious???? Do you remember who u talked to??? Thats my deal breaker!!!
Calling tomorrow to get my deposit back

Thank you for the head up!!!

Quick Reply: Info on CR JHMAP21298S000377