S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 CR Club Racer Edition (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-cr-club-racer-edition-279/)
-   -   Introducing #428 (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-cr-club-racer-edition-279/introducing-428-a-1189198/)

Torkey 10-26-2018 10:36 AM

Introducing #428
 
Hey everybody- finally back in the S2k world. Found an off-the-market ABP (non-delete) up in Washington DC and flew from Texas to pick it up Monday. Made it back a couple days ago. Here are some pics from the trip home down the blue ridge parkway and tail of the dragon. In love with the car wish I would have grabbed one sooner​​​​​​​
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...3ea50b59f.jpeg
Crashing at the Horseshoe in Tunica MS
https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...5eea65e79.jpeg
Sunset on the Blue ridge Parkway
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...b3483f22d.jpeg
Tail of the Dragon
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...b74045e4e.jpeg
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...ab739ef9d.jpeg
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...6c91f32b5.jpeg
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.s2k...51fa21422.jpeg
.

adrs2k 10-26-2018 11:51 AM

Welcome and congrats. I follow the previous owner on IG. I know he was really bummed to sell the car, but was happy that he found an enthusiast to sell to.

Torkey 10-26-2018 12:10 PM

[left]

Originally Posted by adrs2k (Post 24525945)
Welcome and congrats. I follow the previous owner on IG. I know he was really bummed to sell the car, but was happy that he found an enthusiast to sell to.


thanks man- yeah he has sent me many pictures of your car from IG lol

adrs2k 10-26-2018 12:45 PM


Originally Posted by Torkey (Post 24525954)



thanks man- yeah he has sent me many pictures of your car from IG lol



Haha! :) Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the car.

PawnShop23 10-26-2018 12:53 PM

Congrats, How did you find this? Autotrader? I've been trying to find one on the east coast.

Torkey 10-26-2018 01:10 PM


Originally Posted by PawnShop23 (Post 24525981)
Congrats, How did you find this? Autotrader? I've been trying to find one on the east coast.

thanks- was just put in touch with someone by someone who knew they were selling. Got lucky for sure. Are you looking for a specific color?

skafia 10-27-2018 10:05 AM

Congratulations! What cars have you had in the past?

Torkey 10-27-2018 06:19 PM


Originally Posted by skafia (Post 24526185)
Congratulations! What cars have you had in the past?

thanks! Of note maybe, 13 Boss 302, 01 S2k,C5 Z06, Audi S3, 13 GT-R. Definitely in love with the CR.

adrs2k 10-29-2018 06:03 AM


Originally Posted by Torkey (Post 24526307)


thanks! Of note maybe, 13 Boss 302, 01 S2k,C5 Z06, Audi S3, 13 GT-R. Definitely in love with the CR.

I haven't owned a lot of cars but I have driven a lot lately and it makes me love my s2k even more. My daily is a S3 haha.

PawnShop23 10-30-2018 06:55 AM


Originally Posted by Torkey (Post 24525991)


thanks- was just put in touch with someone by someone who knew they were selling. Got lucky for sure. Are you looking for a specific color? I know of a black CR in TX

I'm looking for blue with higher miles to help with cost.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:20 AM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands