S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

psychoazn - Mike

Old 02-10-2013, 05:44 PM

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts
Default psychoazn - Mike

Very nice and helpful guy. When I needed measurements and pics for mounts, he was the one who took the time and stepped up to help.

I don't know what the story is, but I venture to guess he again was giving enough to let someone lap his BRZ on a track, and they wadded it, and walked away from responsibility. If it was on a track, he may be paying on a dead horse. This makes me very sad.

Mike, we hope to God you get the good things you deserve, and so sorry to hear of this problem that is causing you to sell the Unicorn. I just wanted to say thanks again for help you've given me, and the S2K community as a whole. -Jeff
Old 02-10-2013, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fasting
Very nice and helpful guy. When I needed measurements and pics for mounts, he was the one who took the time and stepped up to help.

I don't know what the story is, but I venture to guess he again was giving enough to let someone lap his BRZ on a track, and they wadded it, and walked away from responsibility. If it was on a track, he may be paying on a dead horse. This makes me very sad.

Mike, we hope to God you get the good things you deserve, and so sorry to hear of this problem that is causing you to sell the Unicorn. I just wanted to say thanks again for help you've given me, and the S2K community as a whole. -Jeff
I really hope that isn't what happened, PsychoAzn has contributed a lot to this community and I'd hate to see him leave

My friend let someone drive his Ariel Atom that put it into a fence causing $5K of damage and then never paid him for it... These stories are why I don't like letting people co-drive my car anymore, it's really unfortunate that things can go south like this - if the story turns out to be true. Sigh.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Might wanna hear the other side of the story before making assumptions. Just saying
Old 02-11-2013, 02:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not sure what the other side could be, but i am withholding judgments. I've met mike several times and he seems to be a pretty standup guy. Its sad to see a fellow gpw cr owner go through this, especially one so active in enjoying/tracking his toys
Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Mods please delete this thread. Not to be a dick but this is a personal on going drama with two board members and until either wants to publicly address it, it should be kept private.

Mike is a stand up guy in a shitty situation so lets give him some common courtesy.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:41 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't care if the thread is here or not. Everyone in the track community already knows the whole story, more or less. I'm just not posting too much publicly since it looks like legal action will be taking place unless an agreement is reached soon. No matter the result, I'm the one taking a loss.

@EJ: I happen to know this forum mod personally
Old 02-12-2013, 07:43 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

why do you think i sent you the link

just looking out for you mang
Old 02-12-2013, 06:39 PM

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Agreed, unfortunately I've had a lot of personal things going on myself and haven't had a lot of time on the forum. In this situation, although Mike is a close friend, this isn't the place for this thread. I wish both parties the best of luck on a resolution.

Ira