S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

Time to part ways

Old 02-24-2013, 05:52 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Hrmmm, wondering if this is whole whole story....
There are always two (or more) sides to every story. What's done is done, and I don't have a time machine to undo it, so I'll address the situation as best I can.

Here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head. And a video at Buttonwillow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBZWkoQO-s

I appreciate the offers guys, but I can't take donations in good conscience. Donate it to a charity of your choice. Or go donate blood.

I'll be back... I see this as an opportunity to find myself a garage queen CR down the line. Or maybe buy my CR back when I have the means.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:25 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by psychoazn
Originally Posted by eklipz98' timestamp='1361697790' post='22359297
Hrmmm, wondering if this is whole whole story....
There are always two (or more) sides to every story. What's done is done, and I don't have a time machine to undo it, so I'll address the situation as best I can.

Here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

Well played!

Can't wait to see you back in an s2000.
Have followed your threads closely.
You are a huge asset to this community!

Did we meet at the s2ki milpitas meet once?
Old 02-25-2013, 02:50 PM

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

hey mike,

this is johnny, you picked up a part for a friend from me in torrance a couple years ago (probably don't remember). we chatted for a while in my front yard, too. i had a white cr, too. sorry to hear about your situation. since i've sold mine i've been thinking about s2000's all the time. hope everything works out for you.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:07 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cenix
hey mike,

this is johnny, you picked up a part for a friend from me in torrance a couple years ago (probably don't remember). we chatted for a while in my front yard, too. i had a white cr, too. sorry to hear about your situation. since i've sold mine i've been thinking about s2000's all the time. hope everything works out for you.
I picked up a service manual from you. I remember... I dropped by while in the middle of helping Takchi build his review for the Berk 3". I even remember what I was wearing. haha.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for all of your educational and informative posts Mike. Hope to see you back here soon, I'm sorry the situation didn't work out any better.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the supportive and informative posts. I know they take a lot of time and effort. You obviously love the S2000 and this community. Just because you are temporarily without an S doesn't mean you can't still hang out here. Hope your temporary setback is short lived.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 AM

Mike. I said it once and I'll say it again, Noo!!! Seriously, though, I'll keep an eye for a buyer for you and I hope to see you back one day (soon).
Old 02-27-2013, 07:38 AM

Dang, man!

I remember meeting you last year at a few of the West L.A. meets and never will forget your wealth of info shared. I hope everything works out for the best and you find a buyer for your CR.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another thankful member here -- Mike has always been very kind and informative via PM; never cuts his messages short, you can tell he enjoys being helpful. Thank you for all you've done -- I know you'll be back when the time is right!
Old 03-09-2013, 02:31 PM

good luck man i hope to see you again with a CR in the future thanks for guiding me and telling me to go with the kraftworks high boost kit for my CR

Quick Reply: Time to part ways