S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

Who's the new owner?

 
Old 06-10-2018, 09:49 AM
  #21  
 
blueprint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,010
Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Nfinitecc View Post
Yeah it really is, car was very clean no doubt, but it goes to show you what a little publicity will do for the price tag, good for him.

And on an unrelated note, your Porsche is beautiful, I’m currently looking at a used Cayman S or a Lotus exige to sit next to my s2000. Looking at yours makes me lean Cayman.
Are you from Texas?? If so I can put you in touch with my sales advisor who gave me a great deal on my old 911.

You can't go wrong with a Cayman... Its the most fun car i've ever owned.

blueprint is offline  
Old 06-10-2018, 10:41 AM
  #22  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 500
Likes: 0
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default

Yeah I’m in lake jackson about 30 minutes south of Houston. I would love to have his information thank you, finding a good clean example has been hard. The IMS bearing issue in the earlier cayman is my only worry, the problem seems to be hit or miss with owners.
Nfinitecc is offline  
Old 06-10-2018, 11:05 AM
  #23  
 
blueprint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,010
Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Nfinitecc View Post
Yeah I’m in lake jackson about 30 minutes south of Houston. I would love to have his information thank you, finding a good clean example has been hard. The IMS bearing issue in the earlier cayman is my only worry, the problem seems to be hit or miss with owners.
That was an issue with the older 987.1 Cayman.

The 981 do not suffer from that issue.

Park Place Porsche is one the best Porsche Dealerships in the nation. Talk to my guy Keith Beiter. Very good guy and make the transaction super easy.
blueprint is offline  
Old 06-10-2018, 11:33 AM
  #24  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 500
Likes: 0
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by blueprint View Post
That was an issue with the older 987.1 Cayman.

The 981 do not suffer from that issue.

Park Place Porsche is one the best Porsche Dealerships in the nation. Talk to my guy Keith Beiter. Very good guy and make the transaction super easy.
Thanks I’ll get in touch.

as far as the 987.1 vs. the 981, I have to make one of those adult decisions, but the 987.1 cash, or get the 981 with a payment. This will make 4 cars for me which isn’t a issue, it’s the 4 full coverage premiums lol
Nfinitecc is offline  
Old 06-10-2018, 01:11 PM
  #25  
 
blueprint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,010
Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Nfinitecc View Post


Thanks I’ll get in touch.

as far as the 987.1 vs. the 981, I have to make one of those adult decisions, but the 987.1 cash, or get the 981 with a payment. This will make 4 cars for me which isn’t a issue, it’s the 4 full coverage premiums lol
I have 6 cars... I should probably seek help lol.
blueprint is offline  
Old 06-17-2018, 10:12 PM
  #26  
nvK
Registered User
 
nvK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: SoCal
Posts: 32
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by blueprint View Post
Thankfully we have a guy here in Los Angeles that does a perfect job rolling them.

Shane's work is nothing short of amazing!
nvK is offline  
Old 06-22-2018, 10:51 AM
  #27  
Community Organizer
 
alSpeed2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The 604
Posts: 10,303
Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by blueprint View Post
No lie i follow Matt pretty religiously on youtube and his facebook group. Most of my car washing gear came from him lol. His popularity im sure played a large role in the sale of his CR. As far as him having nearly $75k into it is not farfetch'd.

Nice setup! Do you use that leaf blower on your car? What model?
alSpeed2k is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
martini244
S2000 Body and Paint
2
01-26-2012 10:56 AM
wait4vtec
S2000 Body and Paint
1
06-28-2011 05:51 PM
hxctothamax
S2000 Body and Paint
14
10-09-2010 08:35 PM
JspecVtec
California - Southern California S2000 Owners
13
08-27-2009 03:15 AM
2broke2drive
S2000 Talk
4
11-28-2004 12:18 PM


Quick Reply: Who's the new owner?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands