S2000 Engine Management Engine management topics, map and advice.

MSLabs MS3 Plug and Play ECU review

Old 04-18-2017, 12:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't believe the issue is the ECU. Like I stated think I was having a mechanical issue. Such as a bad sensor. I did find a blown fuse(acg). Have not had time to upload new tune after checking sensors and swapping fuse. Will report back as soon as I do.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:23 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

hi folks,

Is there anyone having issues with the 5v signal (orange/red) on the ms3? am not getting any power source there.

kind regards
Old 04-30-2017, 08:16 AM

On track with Ms3 ecu and galaxy note 4 dashboard

Old 04-30-2017, 04:41 PM

Received 59 Likes on 39 Posts

Just FYI, there is a small error in your link; the "m" before youtube. Thanks for uploading the vid. I love the sound of a screaming s2k. And thanks for the feedback about this ems. This winter I'll be changing my current ems (AEM series 1) for a flex fuel friendly setup and I appreciate your experience with the MS3.

Last edited by bruthaboost; 04-30-2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old 04-30-2017, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by bruthaboost
Just FYI, there is a small error in your link; the "m" before youtube. Thanks for uploading the vid. I love the sound of a screaming s2k. And thanks for the feedback about this ems. This winter I'll be changing my current ems (AEM series 1) for a flex fuel friendly setup and I appreciate your experience with the MS3.
no doubt. I would buy it again.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:00 PM

Okay guys, if you have any doubts about this ecu let me give you all my experience. My tuner had no problem with the software which is tunerstudio by efi analytics. Having cam sync issues and Rev was there to help the whole way. I'm waiting to get it back on the dyno to do some full throttle runs. Let me tak about rev a little bit. This man is just a genius, I could email him anytime and had a response within 8 hours or so. He dealt with all my questions and problems. He backs his product 100% and I would buy another if I needed. After seeing all the options this has it makes me want to go flex fuel since it supports it. It also has two step,meth control, launch control, anything you can think of. Thank you again rev for all the help
The following users liked this post:
bruthaboost (05-06-2017)
Old 05-17-2017, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by s2kpotenxixe
hi folks,

Is there anyone having issues with the 5v signal (orange/red) on the ms3? am not getting any power source there.

kind regards
solved. I mixed the wires. My fault :S
Old 06-20-2017, 12:02 PM

Well I have another issue. Have had the ecu since feb and still no full tune.
as you can see in the photo any time we try to engage vtec it losses power. Tried a bunch of different things but the issue still persists. My tuner has tuned using this software before but on N/A cars. My car is boosted and running into lots of problems. Up till this point rev has been really helpful and responsive to my emails. I am currently waiting to here back from him. I may have a reduced a faulty ECU. Could have been damage internally maybe from shipping as it came from Greece to California? Anywho if anyone has advice on the vtec dip let me hear it. Much appreciated.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S_DosMil
Well I have another issue. Have had the ecu since feb and still no full tune.
as you can see in the photo any time we try to engage vtec it losses power. Tried a bunch of different things but the issue still persists. My tuner has tuned using this software before but on N/A cars. My car is boosted and running into lots of problems. Up till this point rev has been really helpful and responsive to my emails. I am currently waiting to here back from him. I may have a reduced a faulty ECU. Could have been damage internally maybe from shipping as it came from Greece to California? Anywho if anyone has advice on the vtec dip let me hear it. Much appreciated.
How do you have your vtec engagement set? Is it set to activate in the MS3 processor or in the Enhanced CAN1 processor settings? Can you DM me your email address and a copy of both tunes so I can look them over?
Old 08-21-2017, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by 8b8bbbb
How do you have your vtec engagement set? Is it set to activate in the MS3 processor or in the Enhanced CAN1 processor settings? Can you DM me your email address and a copy of both tunes so I can look them over?
hi there! any news?

Quick Reply: MSLabs MS3 Plug and Play ECU review