S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 Engine Management (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-engine-management-231/)
-   -   New plug and play ECU available soon! (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-engine-management-231/new-plug-play-ecu-available-soon-1114837/)

Reverant 02-23-2015 10:37 PM

New plug and play ECU available soon!

Hey guys,

just to let you know, a new modern plug and play ECU will be available really soon for the AP1 and non-VSA AP2.

This ECU will have every feature you would expect from a 2015 ECU:

- Sequential injection
- Sequential ignition
- Full A/C control
- AP1 and AP2 coolant gauge support
- VSS (gearbox) input
- Switchable fuel/ignition maps
- Adjustable VTEC point (RPM, TPS, coolant, stock oil pressure switch), automatically switch fuel table when VTEC is engaged
- Electronic boost control (open/closed loop) with 2 boost maps and/or boost by gear with dedicated port
- Full E85 support with table blending
- Launch control
- Flatshift
- Adjustable rev limiter, standard or coolant-temp based
- Traction control
- 4 spare analog inputs - add any analog sensors you want
- 4 spare programmable outputs, all PWM-able
- Target AFRs, autotune
- Advanced knock control with knock windowing, bandpass filters.
- Support for several dashes, such as the AiM MXL.

Then add some awesome features:

- 4x wheel speed inputs
- Valet mode (also serves as anti-theft)
- Digital wideband input - connect your LC-1/LC-2/MTX-L or AEM UEGO or Zeitronix through the wideband's serial port for a perfect AFR signal
- Stock immobilizer support (still working on this one)
- CEL control with warnings through the CEL (overheating, knocking)
- OBD-II output (K-Line, slow; CAN bus, fast!) with ~50 DTCs and full mode 1 support (ie watch RPM, TPS, CLT, IAT, MAP, VLT, AFR, KR, BARO, SF1, IGN through your ScanGauge!)
- Power steering idle-up
- ELD support for improved idle
- EGT input
- SD card datalogging
- Serial, USB and Ethernet ports for connectivity
- CAN bus expansion - add more analog inputs, programmable outputs, multiple EGT inputs through a simple, 2-wire connection to the ECU!

More info soon, when our test car will pass all checks and is dynotuned for optimal gains!

Dimitris

not4s4l3 02-24-2015 07:06 AM

That sound great man! Waiting for the dyno-results! :thumbup:
Wraios! :drive:

pedro_rallye 02-24-2015 07:58 AM

wraios indeed

in for updates ;)

Reverant 02-24-2015 10:18 AM

Thank you gentlemen.

If anyone has any questions in the mean time, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Gernby 02-24-2015 11:57 AM

No DBW support?

Reverant 02-24-2015 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gernby (Post 23517599)
No DBW support?

Not for the plug and play AP1 model. It will obviously be there for the VSA AP2s.

Fokker 02-24-2015 12:36 PM

I'm assuming this will play nice with an F22C? My understanding is the harness plugs are the same between AP1 and early AP2 (for us 'Mericans), and want to make sure since I had read that Greece had the F22C available as well, but there was no mention of AP2.

michaelnyden 02-24-2015 01:51 PM

So an AP1 and non DWB AP2 ecu/management that can do as much as kpro and ems without the need for hundreds of dollars in new sensors and labor for the krp install and retains OBD port functionality unlike the EMS? You are going to make a killing if that is the case! You will finally bridge the gap between KPRO and EMS pros and cons that up until this point have made us pick a side.

nos4you 02-24-2015 02:56 PM

wow this looks promising. would this be like how a flashpro ecu behaves?(in terms of reliability)
subscribed!

ryanvnw 02-24-2015 03:13 PM

in for updates :thumbup: