S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Andy's CR PFAB Turbo Build...so it begins.

Old 04-19-2017, 04:39 AM

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

nice bro

killing it
Old 04-19-2017, 07:43 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Hershey
I tap my oil return line into the timing chain cover. I also heat wrap the line because its right on the eltm manifold.
You can see, its a very tight fit with this manifold.
Fuse box relocated to fender and my heater hose also turn away. Ac relocated also. Hope this gives you an idea.
dang nice work bro.. i need to do my ac heater hoses next.. then rims and paint too.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:58 PM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

New pictures. Got the car back from Signature Autobody. Big ups to james and lawrence!

putting on new emblems

flexfuel

Couple things, my car started thrpwing 2 codes to do with my primary o2 sensor.

also noticed my motor mounts are leaking. Ive been reading up on vibratechnics mounts. Should i go oem or vibratechnics?
Old 04-30-2017, 01:14 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Looking fancy :wink:
Old 04-30-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mijae007
I can smell the finish line Got everything mounted up

Thanks speedfactory for the manifold bolts. Can hardly see them but i really like the burnt titanium lol.
Also got all my oil and vacuum lines plumbed. I ended up using vibrant push lock fittings for my vacuum stuff with 1/4" p.e. tubing. Also put rubber hose over the tubing for extra protection against manifold heat.

I mounted the boost solenoid to the alloycraft heater bracket. Also running a vacuum block up at the center of the firewall.

Heres a pic of the bov plumbed using the pushlock fittings. The tubes slide in very easily...hopefully theyre not prone to leaking. Hopefully ill have some more time over the long weekend to finish her up.

"alright, pinning the b16 port for the solenoid on the ecu harness was a bitch. It wouldve gone by so much quicker if i had known from the beginning theres a stupid locking clip that needs to be popped in order to install/remove pins..."

anyway, also got my defi boost gauge and controller installed. Fed through the passenger side firewall then across under the dash from the interior to under the steering wheel.

also switched the ignition on a few times and fuel pump primes and no leaks at the fuel rail!
if all goes well i should be able to fire her up tomorrow...on new years day!

by the way where do others place the iat sensor? Oem location near the throttle body?

Lol this same thing happened to me. Pushed, prodded, pulled with a pen flashlight in mouth messing with it FOREVER god it was such a relief when it just finally SLIPS out like nothing was even holding it Lol.
Old 04-30-2017, 10:14 PM

Lol, yea i laugh thinking back to that part. I was all contorted on my back head first under the dash one arm over the head the other across my chest barely able to grasp the wire harness, flashlight balancing against my head...the struggles. Lol. And still not 100% complete. Always something that can be worked on.
Old 04-30-2017, 11:03 PM

Lol, yea i laugh thinking back to that part. I was all contorted on my back head first under the dash one arm over the head the other across my chest barely able to grasp the wire harness, flashlight balancing against my head...the struggles. Lol. And still not 100% complete. Always something that can be worked on.
That's what I'm talking bout (always improve the fox hole) I was getting so aggravated, my friend would be like let me try, I'm like I been down here for two hours! Lol what ever riddle sorcery this is I'm pretty sure I'm the closest to getting it now! Lmao

I got so aggravated I actually waited till the next day... In the sun. Me head first sweating in my footwell and behold I found this clip in the connector. All this after pulling the all nighter install.
It's the little details not a whole lot of people illustrate lol... Oh ya except for it being right on the SOS instructions :sadface: how did I miss that!

The exterior looks awesome after that paint job. It's to bad it needed it though, The first n last CR i saw in person I could swear they had some extra pearl and buff in it...gawd she was beautiful.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

New pictures. Got the car back from Signature Autobody. Big ups to james and lawrence!

putting on new emblems

flexfuel

Couple things, my car started thrpwing 2 codes. Are these codes something that could be addressed in the tune or is it something mechanical?

also noticed my motor mounts are leaking. Ive been reading up on vibratechnics mounts. Should i go oem or vibratechnics?
car is looking good. The code could be disable. Are you running a aftermarket wideband? Some local have those vibratechnics motor mount and they like it. You can't go wrong with either.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Hershey
car is looking good. The code could be disable. Are you running a aftermarket wideband? Some local have those vibratechnics motor mount and they like it. You can't go wrong with either.
Thanks man. I was hoping to hear that its just a tuning problem. Im not running an aftermarket wideband. Would disabling the stock primary o2 sensor affect my tune?
As for the mounts, i was only considering these mounts since they look somewhat protected from heat. Hopefully they ride okay.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:00 PM

Just placed an order for vibratechnics 200 mounts. Hopefully they dont vibrate much more than oem.

Quick Reply: Andy's CR PFAB Turbo Build...so it begins.