S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

CTSC Install -- No Fuel Delivery Beyond FPR

Old 04-20-2008, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

make sure the vacumm line is attached to the top of the FPR. the barb for the vacumm line should be facing the firewall. connect the other end to the manifold where the original FPR vacumm line came from.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:45 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

You first have to have an understanding of what the RRFPR does.

It regulates fuel pressure to X PSI (47-54 static, higher with boost). That is, the fuel pump is capable of delivering in excess of X psi but the RRFPR bleeds off the excess.

So when you turn on the ignition you should hear the fuel pump prime. At this point fuel all the way from the pump, along the fuel supply lines to the rail and from the rail to the side of the RRFPR should be at X psi.

Then it's up to your injectors whether or not they open and deliver fuel to the cylinders.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:08 AM

scott i think u need to find the other line that goes to the injectors to see if fuel is being delivered to the engine. two lines to the fuel pump one return and one supply we found the return i think u need to find the supply line....i the fuel pump was fine to begin with because the supply line on the top of the pump had fuel in it when i pulled it off....
Old 04-21-2008, 05:43 AM

See when we re-installed the stock fuel pump, I saw fuel come out the supply line too. However, if the area I circled in the picture is where the sending line meets the fuel rail, then that was bone dry with both pumps as well.

When I turn on the ignition with either pump it, I do hear them prime, but it doesn't seem as if any fuel it getting to the fuel rail. I have a fuel pressure gauge on the line from the fuel rail to the FPR and it never moves from 0 psi.

(picture is not my engine bay, obviously)
Old 04-21-2008, 06:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scott2055,Apr 21 2008, 08:43 AM
See when we re-installed the stock fuel pump, I saw fuel come out the supply line too. However, if the area I circled in the picture is where the sending line meets the fuel rail, then that was bone dry with both pumps as well.

When I turn on the ignition with either pump it, I do hear them prime, but it doesn't seem as if any fuel it getting to the fuel rail. I have a fuel pressure gauge on the line from the fuel rail to the FPR and it never moves from 0 psi.

(picture is not my engine bay, obviously)
wait a minute. is the circled piece the spot where you routed the line to the FMU?

that's the wrong one. you need the one to the right of that (with the triangle shaped flange)

just checking.....
Old 04-21-2008, 07:00 AM

no. I mounted the return line where the stock FPR once sat. I only circled that area because I thought it was where fuel originally entered the fuel rail. If it is, then fuel is not leaving the tank because it was bone dry with both fuel pumps.

Does the MAP sensor have the ability to stop fuel from entering the fuel rail? That circled part was dry with Botha the EMS installed and after I took it out and went back to stock wiring.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:09 AM

i do not know about the MAP sensor pulling fuel but if you pulled the ESM and there was still no fuel i would suspect not. did you reset the ecu (pull the fuse/battery) after pulling the esm?

in either case i would go for the ESM next and double check your wiring.

i have the diagram available and can take some pictures if you'd like.

by the way, what fuel pump are you running?
Old 04-21-2008, 08:39 AM

Fuel pump - Walbro 255lph HP intank fuel pump

Pictures would be helpful!

Thanks for all the help guys!
Old 04-21-2008, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by scott2055,Apr 21 2008, 10:39 AM
Fuel pump - Walbro 255lph HP intank fuel pump

Pictures would be helpful!

Thanks for all the help guys!
Here is an illustration of the ESM wiring that I did.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:09 AM

Thanks! I'll take another look!

Quick Reply: CTSC Install -- No Fuel Delivery Beyond FPR