EFR 7064 Twin Scroll / IWG / Pfab Top Mount / V-Mount build - Page 37 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Go Back  S2KI Honda S2000 Forums > Special Interest > S2000 Forced Induction
Reload this Page >

EFR 7064 Twin Scroll / IWG / Pfab Top Mount / V-Mount build

Notices
S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

EFR 7064 Twin Scroll / IWG / Pfab Top Mount / V-Mount build

Old 05-30-2018, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by copec View Post
Do a compound turbo setup on your sti with the first mounted low up front and the second in a rotated factory position.
I have no desire to do something like that to a ticking time bomb.
Old 05-30-2018, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post

I have no desire to do something like that to a ticking time bomb.
Lets see if you can push debris through series turbines :-)
Old 06-17-2018, 09:02 PM

I finished up a 22-day work week yesterday... Not much has been accomplished on the car. Story of my life, currently. I got my short downpipe back from SwainTech. I plan to spray some ceramic paint on it as the last time I did that over SwainTech, it didn't bubble the coating. I would have preferred to do an Inconel shield, but I just do not have the room for it and needed something that will hold up. I am going to be taking some time off here in the near future, so I should hopefully get more done.

Old 12-12-2018, 01:17 PM

Well, this year had been really busy and I recently realized that I have not touched this car. Between two jobs, and then tuning on the side (with traveling to run dyno tuning days), plus family, etc, blah, blah, I just haven't much energy. However, after my last tuning day in Omaha about a month or so ago (where I actually towed my own STi out to do some tuning on), there was a track day the following day and a buddy told me to come co-drive his Exocet, which was a blast and put the bug back in me. Additionally, I've decided I've got too much on my plate and wasted resources, so I've started to downsize a bit. One of the big things to go is my STi, which is a good thing since I've put 15k miles on it in the 10 years I've owned it.

I did get to have some last fun and pick up almost 15% more power, safely.

I even got the tow Jeep on a Mustang dyno for emissions this year... It put down 483 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels.

I've also cleared some land as I am going to put up my own personal shop on the property. Living in the mountains (only a couple miles at that), it's hard to get people to return calls to get a stem wall and pad poured... It's like they don't want money. I do look forward to having more space, as well as a paved driveway.

Some Exocet fun... I can't believe I let myself miss the last 2 seasons.

One of the other cars that has kept me busy... I head to Atlanta about twice a year to tune this car based on changes made, which are constant. We are still waiting on final word as to whether or not if you'll see it on *hidden* this year... Seriously, we're like 5 weeks from the shoot date and don't have an official roster. Still haven't hit the 9 second pass yet, but it did go 10.1 @ 148.

All that said, my focus will turn to the S2000 as I don't want to miss the next track season. After the shop is up, I am considering upgrading the daily to a new SRT-8 Jeep. I want a more fun daily, but it needs to do everything as I'm tired of having so many cars.
Old 12-19-2018, 08:07 AM

that taurus is sick
Old 12-21-2018, 09:11 AM

That Taurus is getting some really cool new parts and he's building a two more motors... An aluminum rod, filled block motor and a custom steel rod, standard block motor. You'll probably see it on TV this coming year.

I did pickup some parts over the sales going on this time of year. Once all the family stuff slows down, I am going to start getting back to work on the S2000.

Old 12-21-2018, 09:37 AM

Nice to see you still chipping away at this little by little every day haha
The Following User Says Thank You to Mijae007 For This Useful Post:
yamahaSHO (02-17-2019)
Old 02-17-2019, 06:38 PM

Finally getting some time to get to my own stuff. I spent the last few months helping get a car ready for a TV show that many of you have likely seen... That's about all I can say, but I'm glad that filming is done as it took away from what our goals are. I tune the car, but had to make several trips across the country to get things sorted as we had issues (reference my AEM posts).
​​

That said, I had some beer and decided I should probably start working on the car again I did get a park bench installed. I have a very stout splitter to install too, but that is last on the list as it may make moving the car around a lot tougher. Next on the list will be relocating the fuse box and putting it all back together to get it over to the dyno. I need to put a clutch in it as well, but want to get everything else sorted as well. I want to redo some oil and coolant lines with fitted hard lines, which I picked up a tubing bender and AN flaring tools. I may no longer have AC, but I want to keep heat as I want to street drive this and maybe do One Lap of America next year.

Old 03-10-2019, 06:17 PM

Made it a point to work on the car this weekend. Got it back up in the air and started taking crap apart to relocate the fuse box. The wife got me a bday present, which I'm not to upset with. I ran out of time before getting the fender off, but I took tomorrow off, so I'll continue on the car without family distraction.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:21 AM

Very nice!

Two questions: are you still using the AEM EMS 2 ECU or have you moved to a new model? and which shop ended up fabricating your exhaust manifold?

Quick Reply: EFR 7064 Twin Scroll / IWG / Pfab Top Mount / V-Mount build

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands