S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Full Blown Stage 2 Turbo Review

Old 06-15-2019, 05:08 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by funcoland
There are, but they're not very detailed. They don't mention any of the gotchas in between steps. Like, it'll say to connect the charge pipes but makes no mention of the steps to bend the lip for one of the charge pipes on the chassis. I suppose if you're someone who has already installed a turbo kit before you should be fine though.
Lucky...I didn’t even get crappy instructions when I did my install. Hahaha
Old 06-15-2019, 05:18 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dang. Im comfortable wrenching on a car but ive never had to install a turbo kit before.
Old 06-15-2019, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by ECaz34
dang. Im comfortable wrenching on a car but ive never had to install a turbo kit before.
It’s not that bad really. Just have to take it step by step, and it helps if it can sit in the garage so you’re able to just do a little at a time. I definitely wouldn’t do one on a daily driver, but that’s just me.
Old 10-16-2020, 08:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Does 70 mm exhaust provide enough flow for this turbo kit? I'm planning on getting a J's Racing 70RS with an EVS 70 mm high flow cat.
Old 10-17-2020, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by the_morbidus
Does 70 mm exhaust provide enough flow for this turbo kit? I'm planning on getting a J's Racing 70RS with an EVS 70 mm high flow cat.
I mean, it’ll work, but it is going to be restricted so won’t be able to perform at its potential. I was originally using the Tanabe medallion and 70mm hfc with this kit. Spool response got way better when I swapped to the berk catless full 3”. I’d say if you’d be better off just going with that. The turbo does muffle a lot of the exhaust sound, so it’s not overly loud/annoying like I’ve heard they are on NA cars.
The following users liked this post:
the_morbidus (10-17-2020)
Old 10-17-2020, 04:28 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ikidomari
I mean, it’ll work, but it is going to be restricted so won’t be able to perform at its potential. I was originally using the Tanabe medallion and 70mm hfc with this kit. Spool response got way better when I swapped to the berk catless full 3”. I’d say if you’d be better off just going with that. The turbo does muffle a lot of the exhaust sound, so it’s not overly loud/annoying like I’ve heard they are on NA cars.
Thank you very much for the advice. Also the Berk price is a fraction of the J's Racing, I can put that towards the kit.
ikidomari (10-17-2020)
Old 11-27-2020, 03:17 AM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Awesome!! glad you got it all sorted out! I kind of enjoy the tweaks and making everything fit. That said, I have the FullBlown V1 kit. Its interesting they redesigned it, yet still had so many things that needed tweaks and cutting.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Little late to the thread but I’m currently waiting on the kit to come in for me and I just had a question about the heat the kit puts off. Asking personal setups you have? Just curious if a simple heat shield over the battery and fuse box would fit and do the job? I also have a vented hood which may help too
Old 06-20-2021, 06:50 PM

Kit makes a ton of heat, and I even paid the extra $300 for the thermal coating on the pipes. I also have a turbo blanket, wrapped the dp, wrapped the ac lines, wrapped any electrical wire on that side, relocated my battery to the trunk so I could side mount the fuse box (it was starting to melt), made a custom heat shield between the engine and fuse box, got a dual core radiator and mishimoto fans, and a vented hood.
Dbedner (06-20-2021)
Old 06-20-2021, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How’s the fitment with those fans and radiator. I’ve seen people with the full blown radiator and complain about the fitment

Quick Reply: Full Blown Stage 2 Turbo Review