S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Got a Lovefab kit? Tell me about it.

Old 07-12-2005, 09:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a Lovefab kit? Tell me about it.

I am right at the point of ordering the kit. Want to hear what you have to say about it. Anyone order the entire kit, not just the manifold. How was the install, etc. I have talked with Cody a few times and I really like what he has to say.

I have several knowledgable tuners in the area here that can work with the AEM system. In other words, If I have the tuner, should I be fine?

I have been up all night researching the different Turbo kits and it appears as though many members have had issues with the others. The Lovefab kit seems to be the right kit, but it is still pretty new. This car is my daily driver.

Thanks
Old 07-12-2005, 12:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve,
Tonight Im laying out Liem's complete kit before shipment and snapping pictures of EVERYTHING thats included. My site is missing this and its desperately needed.
JakubS2000 just recieved his kit and I forgot a few things(injector clips, fuel rail spacers, and vaccum T's) so a 2nd package is leaving probably tomorrow.
The install is very straight forward, especially with the Instruction manual that Ive been working on all week.
I believe Jakub is the first to recieve a FULL kit; but there are quite a few others that have ordered partial kits.
Ill let everyone speak for themselves, Liem will be recieving his kit by the end of this week; he can post up his results
Old 07-12-2005, 02:15 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Partial kit, and partially installed. So far everything is of the highest quality and very impressive. Can't wait to drive the thing. Tinker is also a pleasure to deal with.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tinker219,Jul 12 2005, 12:13 PM
Steve,
Tonight Im laying out Liem's complete kit before shipment and snapping pictures of EVERYTHING thats included. My site is missing this and its desperately needed.
JakubS2000 just recieved his kit and I forgot a few things(injector clips, fuel rail spacers, and vaccum T's) so a 2nd package is leaving probably tomorrow.
The install is very straight forward, especially with the Instruction manual that Ive been working on all week.
I believe Jakub is the first to recieve a FULL kit; but there are quite a few others that have ordered partial kits.
Ill let everyone speak for themselves, Liem will be recieving his kit by the end of this week; he can post up his results
Liemoanh and I are very anxious to install this setup.....
Old 07-12-2005, 09:55 PM

Received the kit yesterday. Since Cody is new to the Kit-Game, it came in an Invidia box:O) No fancy LOVEFAB box, packing inside was very nice done, he used the space of the box to the max and no parts were even close to be damaged.
The highest quality is the manifold it self, for me it came preassembeled with the Turbo and waste gate. These parts are so top notch, I can't ask for more.
The down pipe looks like from some big company, looks better than the T1R exhaust I used to have.
What I don't like is the IC piping, not realy a bling piping, but will paint it black anyway, I think it should come bead rolled btw., that is the first thing my guys are doing now. I know it's low boost, but better be safe than sorry.
The heatshield is different and much thinner than what you can see on Cody's web page (and covers the full turbo assembly), but I wanna do something custom anyway. No filter included, but that's also not listed.

I give this thing 8 points out of 10 so far, all REAL parts are really the best you can get on the market, from the turbo all the way to the BOV. Will post how the installation goes, but if you think you should build your own kit, forget it. This is the way to go
No a SHOW kit, but should be a nice GO kit

EDIT: The IC piping sucks so much, I am getting a new one done. The flow inside must be a nightmare for the air, not talking about so many weld-leftovers that I don't wanna take the chance of having them in my engine.

1.manifold
2.heat shield
3.IC piping

All other parts are made by well known companies and are top of the line
Old 07-13-2005, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by jakub2000,Jul 12 2005, 09:55 PM
EDIT: The IC piping sucks so much, I am getting a new one done. The flow inside must be a nightmare for the air, not talking about so many weld-leftovers that I don't wanna take the chance of having them in my engine.

1.manifold
2.heat shield
3.IC piping
Your IC piping was made awhile ago. You will not have any problems with particles or anything in the motor, as what you are seeing is full penetration(a little too full!).
This has been long since taken care of and we are seriously looking into having weld-free IC piping bent as thats easier on us as well.
Pics of newly welded IC piping coming soon. If you want to swap-out we can; if not, it will be perfectly OK to use Jakub.

The heat-shield is VERY functional. You do NOT NOT NOT want a thick sheild because it will become a heat-sink rather than a heat-shield. With the thinner material, radiant heat is reflected very effectively and any conductive heat is dissapated very quickly. Also, more pics of this will be posted.

Im here to help out in any way that I can so let me know what you want done!
Old 07-13-2005, 10:42 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I did not purchase his kit whole, but it has all the same parts that comes with it.
It is the best setup design to have if you want to go turbo.
I have no complaints, only good things to say about this kit. Everything works well together.

IC pipes look fine to me(I have seen the pics). If you want show, pay Cody the extra money to sand it down and powder coat it, or whatever you want done to it. To make as much power as his kits do, you know he is doing something right, and his IC piping does not seem to hinder his power making abilities
Old 07-13-2005, 12:42 PM

heres a few shots from today. Gosh taking proper pictures(or attempting to!) is VERY time consuming.
Heat shield, installed on my car:

Everything else:

Old 07-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Former Moderator

Received 290 Likes on 269 Posts

The Looks have improved Tinker, Glad to see them.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you get a fuel pump with this kit -or- is it not required?

Quick Reply: Got a Lovefab kit? Tell me about it.