S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Kraftwerks SC inbound, advice would be helpful.

Old 03-07-2019, 07:34 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by outeiroj
you mean a KW hondata base tune file or one for a completely stock 06? If your looking for a KW base tune I have 3 different versions of it
I need one for the kraftwerks kit. I can PM you.
Originally Posted by beechx1
Several people on this thread have mentioned upgraded brackets and mounting. I e-mailed Kraftwerks and they say there have been no upgrades to the kit since the 30mm belt conversion. Where do these upgraded brackets come from?
There is a new bracket on the exhaust side. It’s an extra extension that bolts onto the original style bracket. There is a pic of it somewhere in this thread. All new kits come with it. They also come with APR bolts for that exhaust side bracket. Not sure why they told you that.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:43 PM

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by leov36

I need one for the kraftwerks kit. I can PM you.

pm me your email and ill gladly send them to you
Old 03-08-2019, 07:20 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SOS wiring and 255 Pump today. Just got the trans back in with an ACT 11lb flywheel and FX300 with OEM bearings. Got to re-tighten/check it all over but I think Im days away now. Still cold in CO though so might be a few weeks. I also ordered a Kings Performance coolant overflow/catch can and bought a vibrant nipple for the PCV valve replacement. I am thinking ill T together the pcv valve replacement barb (below) with the breather line and run into the catch can, unless anyone has any strong opinions>?

Vibrant Performance 11416 Male 14mm x 1.5 Metric to 3/8" Barb Fitting

Old 03-08-2019, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Code
SOS wiring and 255 Pump today. Just got the trans back in with an ACT 11lb flywheel and FX300 with OEM bearings. Got to re-tighten/check it all over but I think Im days away now. Still cold in CO though so might be a few weeks. I also ordered a Kings Performance coolant overflow/catch can and bought a vibrant nipple for the PCV valve replacement. I am thinking ill T together the pcv valve replacement barb (below) with the breather line and run into the catch can, unless anyone has any strong opinions>?Vibrant Performance 11416 Male 14mm x 1.5 Metric to 3/8" Barb Fitting

I did something similar after the fact as well. I capped my intake manifold and ran AN fittings from my VC to a schmuckbuilt catch can/ coolant tank setup... The barbed fitting you linked would be a similar setup and see no reason why it would work
Old 03-08-2019, 03:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know of a Strut Tower Bar that will clear the Kraftwerks kit without hitting the hood?
Old 03-08-2019, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by BearNVa
Does anyone know of a Strut Tower Bar that will clear the Kraftwerks kit without hitting the hood?
i have a circuit hero that cleared with a very small amount of trimming of the bar... it wasnt so much the supercharger that was causing the issue more the piping off the intake due to the diameter, but like a said minor trimming and it fit.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:17 PM

Received 616 Likes on 422 Posts

Originally Posted by BearNVa
The comptech titanium series bar will definitely fit. It has a detent specifically in the area where it passes over the throttle body for this exact reason. It was done to clear their aftercooler coupling, couldn't see any reason why it wouldn't be the same for the KW. I bought one for this very reason.

Originally Posted by leov36
There is a new bracket on the exhaust side. It’s an extra extension that bolts onto the original style bracket. There is a pic of it somewhere in this thread. All new kits come with it. They also come with APR bolts for that exhaust side bracket. Not sure why they told you that.
Skunk2, Kraftwerks, Grams, whatever falls under the Group-A moniker....has absolutely horrendous customer service in terms of technical questions. Their warranty and returns process seems to be hit or miss at best, but I've emailed them and called them a couple times with questions about the kit and have gotten varying answers......The one that really gets me the most is the fact that they no longer offer the -91 blower, and instead offer the -92 as an "upgrade". Problem is the larger opening in the -92 requires a new elbow....one that KW hasn't bothered to make....so unless you fab a pipe you can't hook up your bypass valve or valve cover breather hose....I specifically told them I'd like to order the kit with a -91 as opposed to the -92 and they never got back to me and closed my help ticket. The people there clearly don't seem to know their own products well....I think they owe a few people in this thread a couple of cold ones for doing R&D for them.....There's obviously some interest in the kit, this thread has 19k+ views, plenty of people are running it and considering it, it's well priced, and can potentially can be a good kit if sorted properly....real shame they don't offer better support.

Last edited by Kyle; 03-10-2019 at 11:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:49 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Amen to that @Kyle
Old 03-11-2019, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Kyle
Skunk2, Kraftwerks, Grams, whatever falls under the Group-A moniker....has absolutely horrendous customer service in terms of technical questions. Their warranty and returns process seems to be hit or miss at best, but I've emailed them and called them a couple times with questions about the kit and have gotten varying answers......The one that really gets me the most is the fact that they no longer offer the -91 blower, and instead offer the -92 as an "upgrade". Problem is the larger opening in the -92 requires a new elbow....one that KW hasn't bothered to make....so unless you fab a pipe you can't hook up your bypass valve or valve cover breather hose....I specifically told them I'd like to order the kit with a -91 as opposed to the -92 and they never got back to me and closed my help ticket. The people there clearly don't seem to know their own products well....I think they owe a few people in this thread a couple of cold ones for doing R&D for them.....There's obviously some interest in the kit, this thread has 19k+ views, plenty of people are running it and considering it, it's well priced, and can potentially can be a good kit if sorted properly....real shame they don't offer better support.
agreed, when i was originally looking to go with a smaller pulley i called to verify availability and he told me a smaller pulley didn't exist for my car, so i gave him the part number and he confirmed he was wrong. Ultimately i opted to not go the smaller pulley route but regardless i get the suspicion their tech support team is nothing more than college grads who got a call center job
Old 03-14-2019, 09:15 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

What is the benefit of running the SOS wiring kit with the Walbaro 255? Is it necessary?

Quick Reply: Kraftwerks SC inbound, advice would be helpful.