S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Stewies Candy swirl FBM V2 build

Old 03-28-2017, 07:12 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Whatever my 450lph, ID1ks, and adjustable fuel pressure regulator can afford on E85.
Just wanna make it safe an fun for my drive to KS coming up this yr. I'm leaving HI. I'll be able to garage her and give her the time and attention, having another beater to drive.

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 03-28-2017 at 08:19 AM.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:54 PM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

How comfortable are you pushing your inj duty cycle into the 90%s? Im on DW1300 and so far on e85 we were able to get to 13psi 435whp/331wtq at 75% inj duty cycle on dynojet. Unfortunately we hit boost problems, but once i get the car back from the bodyshop and retune im hoping to hit high 80%s low 90%s inj duty cycle, whereever that puts me at in boost and subsequent whp. e85 uses quite a bit more fuel than 91pump, but the motor is a lot happier revving at those power levels forsure on the corn. I have a feeling your injectors are gonna max you out around 450-500whp. Also interested in your ktuner setup, keep us posted on your experience with that system.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mijae007
How comfortable are you pushing your inj duty cycle into the 90%s? Im on DW1300 and so far on e85 we were able to get to 13psi 435whp/331wtq at 75% inj duty cycle on dynojet. Unfortunately we hit boost problems, but once i get the car back from the bodyshop and retune im hoping to hit high 80%s low 90%s inj duty cycle, whereever that puts me at in boost and subsequent whp. e85 uses quite a bit more fuel than 91pump, but the motor is a lot happier revving at those power levels forsure on the corn. I have a feeling your injectors are gonna max you out around 450-500whp. Also interested in your ktuner setup, keep us posted on your experience with that system.
wanna keep this thread a lil cleaner lol but I have read u can up the pressure (and IDs are pretty good at handling this) to get 1300s out of a 1k. Just gonna also add, i did limit myself by not going higher on the injectors at this time because of the drive coming up I'll be making from CA to KS. If something does happen then it happens but...This is me taking measures lol.

I will make a list of all modifications later on for people, and what ever they want or too expect from this. Hoping to just take this for what it is right now. I will have a adjustable regulator and fuel psi gauge, I trust my tuner so what ever it makes I'm good with. Like I said no kinda goal right now.

Too tired of being a mortal again lmao.
Hook line and sinker to every 600cc bike out here lol. Those r the fun 1's ...They never expect it.
​​​​
Old 03-29-2017, 10:50 AM

Received 177 Likes on 125 Posts

Man, didn't you just finish tinkering with your SOS setup? So you yanked it all off and sold it or kept bits and pieces of it..? If you were looking for big numbers you def chose the wrong kit in the SOS kit. Good luck with your new project
Old 03-29-2017, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by SlowTeg
Man, didn't you just finish tinkering with your SOS setup? So you yanked it all off and sold it or kept bits and pieces of it..? If you were looking for big numbers you def chose the wrong kit in the SOS kit. Good luck with your new project
Ha, no I sold the SOS as a entire kit (money back an put down on new kit) att I'm not into this to be content, my investments are for knowledge and first hand experience. my vision and future will be expanded by me keeping a fresh outlook on the future and how I want it to develop.

I'm not sure what u mean or are implying by I'm just a man wrenching on stuff.
From an outside perspective it might seem like I'm wasting my time but I am a hands on learner and the SOS was my first taste, in hindsight I think I did well with it and showed potential. Also I am strongly into eating, breathing, and sleeping performance; someday hoping to be able to give back.
v/r

Thanks.

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 03-29-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:04 PM

Both rad hoses touch and this.

Not thrilled about the fbm intercooler kit fitment. Hope the rest of the kit is better

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 03-30-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:07 PM

Old 03-30-2017, 11:08 PM

Old 03-30-2017, 11:50 PM

Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts

Even my intercooler piping kit from pfab didnt fit 100% well and needed some cut and welding to mate up to my pfab manifold. Probably because i bought it separately lol. But most likely youre going to have to modify the pipes to make it line up with your ic where you want it mounted. I wanted my ic mounted behind the oem grill. I like the wrinkle black finish tho!
Old 03-31-2017, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mijae007
Even my intercooler piping kit from pfab didnt fit 100% well and needed some cut and welding to mate up to my pfab manifold. Probably because i bought it separately lol. But most likely youre going to have to modify the pipes to make it line up with your ic where you want it mounted. I wanted my ic mounted behind the oem grill. I like the wrinkle black finish tho!
Ya, I have come to this conclusion; going in circles with LJ and whoever else I been talking to. That bottom pipe is suppose to route under the bottom rad hose and up swooping back towards drivers side. As you can see tho. if the intercooler end is in, the total length will not laterally clear even a bottom radiator hose that would be returning on the complete drivers side end tank. The picture on page 1 just under the night shot of FMIC is with the intercooler connection hooked up.. so that was my concern right from the beginning. Once that connnection is made there is no more lateral "wiggle room" deffly not enough needed for a complete clearance of that bottom hose. Even if it was long enough as well, there is also a slight bend upwards after the 180 off intercooler making it even harder to clear the bottom rad hose?? (>>so with a bend upwards<< this would translate to an ugly connection at intercooler, forcing the 180 to be cocked way up) you would think it does a 180, stays flat runs the length, then like a 120 UP back towards throttle bodie center line. Honestly there is just to much wrong with this pipe.

Last edited by MorngWoodStewie; 03-31-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Stewies Candy swirl FBM V2 build