S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Straightline motorsports turbo kit

Old 03-12-2016, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Straightline motorsports turbo kit

Has anyone ran the straightline motorsports turbo kit? If so what's your opinion on it?
Old 03-13-2016, 06:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never heard of that kit on here, or that manufacture.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:36 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I recall seeing this kit a few years ago on eBay. Not sure if anyone on here has actually tried it though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-S2000-...-/190975322926
Old 03-13-2016, 11:55 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the manifold. It is amazing quality! Cant speak for the whole kit though.
Old 03-13-2016, 02:14 PM

I live in Florida and there shop is only an hour away from me might have to go check them out. The price is right and quality looks good from pics. Just trying to find someone who has used this kit lol. Yes that's the kit in your link.
Old 03-13-2016, 02:41 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Are you going to run the downpipe through the hood (as is depicted in the pics)? I ran a setup like that for a short period; on cold starts, the downpipe would spit soot on the hood/windshield.
Old 03-13-2016, 03:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they're within driving distance it may be worth checking them out. Pics on that ebay link look pretty good/impressive, pretty much the only thing that was fabricated by them that you'll be using is the intercooler (which is for the most part a non-critical part that even CXracing can create properly), the intercooler piping, downpipe/dump tube (which isn't rocket science to fabricate) and the manifold which they say you have a lifetime warranty on. Authentic BorgWarner turbo and Tial wastegates/blow off valve.

If you have the time to drive up and talk to them and they seem decent, I'd say go for it. Would be the first I've heard of anyone on here using their kit, would be interesting to see how it goes. Looks like it should be promising.
Old 03-13-2016, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by herecomesboost
Are you going to run the downpipe through the hood (as is depicted in the pics)? I ran a setup like that for a short period; on cold starts, the downpipe would spit soot on the hood/windshield.
No I plan on doing a down pipe. As I plan on street driving this car quite a bit.
Old 03-13-2016, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Chance S2K
If they're within driving distance it may be worth checking them out. Pics on that ebay link look pretty good/impressive, pretty much the only thing that was fabricated by them that you'll be using is the intercooler (which is for the most part a non-critical part that even CXracing can create properly), the intercooler piping, downpipe/dump tube (which isn't rocket science to fabricate) and the manifold which they say you have a lifetime warranty on. Authentic BorgWarner turbo and Tial wastegates/blow off valve.

If you have the time to drive up and talk to them and they seem decent, I'd say go for it. Would be the first I've heard of anyone on here using their kit, would be interesting to see how it goes. Looks like it should be promising.
I feel the same way guess I'll have to go check out their work.
Old 03-14-2016, 06:58 PM

I have their manifold its very good quality not even close to cheap. Yes they sell on ebay but its not an "ebay" brand company, they just sell on there. All of their stuff is made to order based on your build, Shiva is the guy i deal with whenever i have any questions. Customer service is great, they aren't very well known but honestly quality is quality. I keep saying they but i believe Shiva is the man behind it all, don't let ebay influence your decision

Quick Reply: Straightline motorsports turbo kit