S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Turbo VS SC Handling

Old 05-15-2012, 09:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k
Why bother with what full blown offers, I'd get a GTX3076 hands down over something like a 6262 for this car, regardless of who sells it.

Try a site like ATP turbo or whatever other site you find it cheap on.

I've got a precision turbo currently, it'll be the last one I buy I think, Garrett is my next purchase.
Fullblow has always been top notch and customer service is excellent, everything on my car is either fullblown or realstreet bought. I tend to try and be loyal to one company so if i have issue they are more likely to be helpful than some one walking in the door the first time bitching. just IMO.

I am not beyond looking at other options by any means, and that is partly what the purpose of this thread is, so feel free to say what ever your opinion is, i take alot into consideration.

i WOULD however prefer a kit over a DIY simply because of my luck with piecing together anything i always end up forget a piece or two and waiting days for it to come in, also if i have issues i can bitch to one company

anyone know of a company besides Ptuning that uses them?
Old 05-15-2012, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Uncoolron
Originally Posted by Importedpower' timestamp='1336962148' post='21695302
i was talking to a local guy and he said the 6262 was the best option for my goals, he was the guy that was gonna do my basemap so i could drive to a good tuner. honestly id give my left nutt for something like the SOT SC thst made more than 375 maxed out. Ill look into the GTX3076 and if fullblown offers it.

@Uncoolron - i think i actualy spoke to you about it a bit at the dragon during billmans tech day. i wad the silver ap1 that had the axle nut tsb done first thing in the am. appreciate the input =)

im wondering what the precision equivalent would be. seems like the 5252 is a bit small for my goals, but the 6262 is too big so... 5857?
Haha small world! Then you remember me telling Billman that he can not just lossen up the axle nut on my car because I broke a 1/2" breaker bar trying to lossen it and it didn't budge. Billman made my trip so much worry free him beeing around and on our caravan too and a PTuned turbo equals 10x the fun factor.

See you at the dragon with your new FI system next year.
yep lol, i am glad he got you too, i had stood on my breaker bar trying to do it, impact it, etc... nada worked.

Have you had any issues with your kit?
Old 05-15-2012, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Importedpower
Originally Posted by Uncoolron' timestamp='1336997269' post='21695949
[quote name='Importedpower' timestamp='1336962148' post='21695302']
i was talking to a local guy and he said the 6262 was the best option for my goals, he was the guy that was gonna do my basemap so i could drive to a good tuner. honestly id give my left nutt for something like the SOT SC thst made more than 375 maxed out. Ill look into the GTX3076 and if fullblown offers it.

@Uncoolron - i think i actualy spoke to you about it a bit at the dragon during billmans tech day. i wad the silver ap1 that had the axle nut tsb done first thing in the am. appreciate the input =)

im wondering what the precision equivalent would be. seems like the 5252 is a bit small for my goals, but the 6262 is too big so... 5857?
Haha small world! Then you remember me telling Billman that he can not just lossen up the axle nut on my car because I broke a 1/2" breaker bar trying to lossen it and it didn't budge. Billman made my trip so much worry free him beeing around and on our caravan too and a PTuned turbo equals 10x the fun factor.

See you at the dragon with your new FI system next year.
yep lol, i am glad he got you too, i had stood on my breaker bar trying to do it, impact it, etc... nada worked.

Have you had any issues with your kit?
[/quote]

No issue at all. But I have yet been to the track. I just got the car back today for water and oil temp gauges intallations using the newly designed ODB for Oil temp. Drove for 15 miles so far so good.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:45 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Importedpower
Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k' timestamp='1336966339' post='21695411
Why bother with what full blown offers, I'd get a GTX3076 hands down over something like a 6262 for this car, regardless of who sells it.

Try a site like ATP turbo or whatever other site you find it cheap on.

I've got a precision turbo currently, it'll be the last one I buy I think, Garrett is my next purchase.
Fullblow has always been top notch and customer service is excellent, everything on my car is either fullblown or realstreet bought. I tend to try and be loyal to one company so if i have issue they are more likely to be helpful than some one walking in the door the first time bitching. just IMO.

I am not beyond looking at other options by any means, and that is partly what the purpose of this thread is, so feel free to say what ever your opinion is, i take alot into consideration.

i WOULD however prefer a kit over a DIY simply because of my luck with piecing together anything i always end up forget a piece or two and waiting days for it to come in, also if i have issues i can bitch to one company

anyone know of a company besides Ptuning that uses them?
Old 05-16-2012, 06:26 AM

Still no luck, although im sure FB could take it on