The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...

Old 04-19-2008, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey Rick nsx looks good! see ya around.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your the man with a master plan. haha
Old 04-19-2008, 08:49 PM

Received 411 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by GPWhiteS2kFTW,Apr 18 2008, 02:42 PM
That's what i'm talking about!

Boiler Up!
I second that BTFU!
Old 04-19-2008, 09:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very nice
Old 04-19-2008, 09:40 PM

So jealous!!!

Anyway, I would take the NSX over many cars. I know it's not the fastest and greatest, but that's just one of the classic sportscars that I really like. I think the looks are just timeless as well ...
Old 04-19-2008, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by SpoonS,Apr 18 2008, 04:54 AM
lol im sorry but a gt3 to a nsx is one hell of a downgrade...... i wonder why the gt3 is really gone.....

btw why do the norcal guys hate you on teamspeed ?
trust me, its not only that site but a few others as well that hes banned on

oh, nice nsx- glad you FINALLY got it
Old 04-20-2008, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by bjeong1381,Apr 18 2008, 10:06 AM
yet you still didnt answer the original question.
He'll never give you a straight up answer. It's funny to read everyone wondering why he sold the gt3 for an nsx and then believing his whole bs.

Psst. For those that don't know, it's because this is how he does business (probably on the side):

1) Put a small deposit ($5k?) to get on waiting list for desired cars (GT3, R8, etc)
2) Pretend to be a genuine buyer on porsche forum (6speedonline.com)
3) Pretend to have a change of mind and no longer wants the GT3
4) Sell spot on waiting list for a premium (eg. $25k over MSRP)
5) Profit difference

Unfortunately this time around he got caught on the Porsche board as a poser that never really intended to buy & keep the GT3 and was only there to gouge REAL enthusiasts that wanted to buy the GT3. When pressed to provide information such as dealership he was on waiting list for, he had no answer along with a lot of questions people have when performing due diligence on buying a car.

So what happens? He got STUCK with the GT3 until he could sell it. It's been on sale from DAY 1 after it arrived as people discovered it on various site such as Craigslist. He had no intentions of keeping it NOR could he afford to make the payments on it for too long.

Of course, you can go to 6speedonline.com and just do a search for his username and you'll find all this information yourself.

He's the equivalent of a car salesman you see on a exotic dealer car lot claiming the cars are owned by him. At least this time around an NSX is something he can probably afford to keep around.

To those that don't care, ignorance is bliss I guess.

Oh and rick, no need to reply to this with your fake nice guy routine to tell me to PM you. I'm not interested in BS. You just provide me with entertainment. Enjoy the NSX. I wouldn't be surprised if you've got your name on the list for a GT-R....to resell it.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:04 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jarod,Apr 20 2008, 02:37 AM
He'll never give you a straight up answer. It's funny to read everyone wondering why he sold the gt3 for an nsx and then believing his whole bs.

Psst. For those that don't know, it's because this is how he does business (probably on the side):

1) Put a small deposit ($5k?) to get on waiting list for desired cars (GT3, R8, etc)
5) Profit difference

Unfortunately this time around he got caught on the Porsche board as a poser that never really intended to buy & keep the GT3 and was only there to gouge REAL enthusiasts that wanted to buy the GT3. When pressed to provide information such as dealership he was on waiting list for, he had no answer along with a lot of questions people have when performing due diligence on buying a car.

So what happens? He got STUCK with the GT3 until he could sell it. It's been on sale from DAY 1 after it arrived as people discovered it on various site such as Craigslist. He had no intentions of keeping it NOR could he afford to make the payments on it for too long.

Of course, you can go to 6speedonline.com and just do a search for his username and you'll find all this information yourself.

He's the equivalent of a car salesman you see on a exotic dealer car lot claiming the cars are owned by him. At least this time around an NSX is something he can probably afford to keep around.

Oh and rick, no need to reply to this with your fake nice guy routine to tell me to PM you. I'm not interested in BS. You just provide me with entertainment. Enjoy the NSX. I wouldn't be surprised if you've got your name on the list for a GT-R....to resell it.
Is this really necessary?

His money, his cars, not yours.

How about we leave the high school drama to The Hills
Old 04-20-2008, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by jarod,Apr 20 2008, 01:37 AM

5) Profit difference

You say this in a disgusted voice that seems to think he is the only one on the planet doing such an act. Two words: Real Estate
Old 04-20-2008, 05:41 AM
Gold Member

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Who cares what he does with his cars? If he buys cars and flips them for a profit then its his own business??

Quick Reply: Just picked up an NSX as my new toy...