S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Dash repair recommendations

Old 01-15-2018, 08:58 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Dash repair recommendations

Looking for some input from the community

has anyone ever had to repair any holes or defects in their dash and have any recommendations for what to use and what works good? Long story short, i have holes from mounting gauges (regretting it now lol) and want to cover the holes as best as i can without having to buy a new dash (im ocd like that)

please let me know any experiences good or bad
Old 01-16-2018, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you want to patch holes in the dash? Not sure how you can do that, unless you find some identical donor material from another dash, install it with some backing material, and then use a vinyl glue to try and eliminate the seam... sounds impossible to make flawless.

What about installing some information gauges, or maybe a nice tasteful clock ?

Seems if you want a dash with no holes you have to install a new dash with no holes...
Old 01-16-2018, 06:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jivenene
So you want to patch holes in the dash? Not sure how you can do that, unless you find some identical donor material from another dash, install it with some backing material, and then use a vinyl glue to try and eliminate the seam... sounds impossible to make flawless.

What about installing some information gauges, or maybe a nice tasteful clock ?

Seems if you want a dash with no holes you have to install a new dash with no holes...
appreciate the input. Yeah i was afraid of having to just replace the dash. Ive been reading that the dash on our s is a pita haha. Well see if anyone else has any ideas. I was also considering upholstery but that might be expensive as well